Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good! I’ve been considering these - I imagine them rattling over bumps and all. Do they rattle, or are they pretty quiet sturdy when up?
I haven't been offroad with it yet, but opening and even slamming the tailgate is dead-silent. Driving around town I have not heard a thing.

The nuts at the hinge points are very snug with a urethane washer. The top is secured with a tight clip. I can maybe see that point may loosen over time, with a lot of rough trail riding. But I'd imagine I can figure out a way to keep it adjusted and tight.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? cli

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Years ago I made a "box" for my cargo area to not only hide its contents from prying eyes, but provide a shelf above the cargo floor (about 1/2 the height to the interior roof) for additional storage.

The floor of this box, spanning the width of my Unlimited's cargo area only does so immediately behind the back seats. Bring it all the way back to the end of the rig and I won't be able to open the stock hatch into the below the cargo floor storage box.

Wanting a shelf like many have installed on the tailgate, outside the rig where things are visible and accessible, I instead covered the cargo latch area I never would have before so I could open this lid, but put it on drawer slides.

Now, when I want an outdoor workspace or access to the latch door I just slide the shelf outside, or just take if temporarily off the draw slides and store it in the garage.

Painting and flip up front and back walls perhaps to follow....

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3435.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3436.JPG

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
First day out with the newly installed Sunrider top. Wow! Absolutely love the instant access.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3436.JPG
Is that a Rubi? I have been contemplating adding the rubi hood to my sport, it looks aggressive. Nice rig!

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Added a little color since my Rubicon didn’t have the obnoxious red dash that I really wish I had

36E35B87-7BE1-4289-8DDF-1053DD6C282A.jpeg
Looks great! - I’ll send you my obnoxious red Rubi dash for yours??? Wanna swap? PM me if there’s any interest or negotiation.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase