What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
I agree thats an insane price.
I want to know why I can't get a dealer in PA or NJ to quote or even agree to install a Mopar lift. No one around me wants to do it.... It's craxy that dealerships refuse to install Mopar kits.

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I want to know why I can't get a dealer in PA or NJ to quote or even agree to install a Mopar lift. No one around me wants to do it.... It's craxy that dealerships refuse to install Mopar kits.
Where in NJ are you? I know of a couple.

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
there are some in Delaware

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Quadratec Diver Down sweat covers. Install wasn’t bad, a lot easier to just unscrew the front seats and lean them back. They are comfortable and fit well. I like how the full back is with the arm rest and everything all covered.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FBD197E7-43B8-4B95-AFEB-5E7E337F214E
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 4E2998FF-53FC-4EA7-AF31-80E18C29866A

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
How is it at highway speeds?

Could you easily swap it back to hardtop?

Thanks, I think it looks awesome.
Thanks. I just got it on this morning so I haven't been on any long rides yet but I did take it for a spin and got up to 70. The hardtop is quieter but this wasn't bad. It is very tight so there was no flapping material or anything like that. I think I could get this off and my hard top back on in about 45 minutes. This is 5 pieces, the top, rear window, 2 side panels and the tonneau cover. I'm headed out for a nice trip tomorrow, I will let you know how it is on the highway

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
Loving the American Flag grill insert! Well done!!
I think u need to put some more lights on it
I created the Turtle and the Windshield sticker with my Cricut machine. Now I will be unstoppable. Need to replace the orange sun on the side because it clashes now.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 7F5732A0-D4FC-486D-A125-65E60EBE8B70

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 7F5732A0-D4FC-486D-A125-65E60EBE8B70
thats fucking hilarious but it looks good especially once u change the orange sides

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
I painted my Truck Master Designs JL rain gutters Mopar Ocean Blue to match my JLUR and then added clear coat. Will install tomorrow and hopefully no more waterfall onto my lights switches and across my leg when I open the door during a rain shower!
(red pic just for reference)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200703_183607
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200703-192706

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
So I’m good to switch it out and it doesn’t effect the satellite antenna? Sorry I’m a girl Jeep owner that doesn’t work on cars lol.
girl.gif

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Trigger Accessory Controller system this afternoon. In my opinion, it's a better alternative to the Mopar Auxiliary Switch kit for the JL. It's RF Wireless and Bluetooth. It works like a charm with the iPhone App (I'll test the Android version as well because I go back-and-forth). The kit was very easy to install. Here is a link to the website: www.triggercontroller.com

Pictures:

1. Overhead mount (the actual switch is held with a magnet and can be handheld like a remote).
2. Switch Hub mounted in the engine compartment (this is very slick).
3. The Trigger Switch is connected to ARB Dual Air Compressor, Rough Country 50" LED light on the hood (shield id partially pulled to the side), and, RIGID 7" LED lights on the front bumper.

I also swapped out the OEM Differential Covers for MOTOBILT version. Much more sturdy.

My decal collection is accumulating at a rapid pace with modifications.

trigger overhead switch.jpeg

trigger engine compartment hub.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I painted my Truck Master Designs JL rain gutters Mopar Ocean Blue to match my JLUR and then added clear coat. Will install tomorrow and hopefully no more waterfall onto my lights switches and across my leg when I open the door during a rain shower!
(red pic just for reference)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0192
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0192
How did you paint them? Any steps involved would be great.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Trigger Accessory Controller system this afternoon. In my opinion, it's a better alternative to the Mopar Auxiliary Switch kit for the JL. It's RF Wireless and Bluetooth. It works like a charm with the iPhone App (I'll test the Android version as well because I go back-and-forth). The kit was very easy to install. Here is a link to the website: www.triggercontroller.com

Pictures:

1. Overhead mount (the actual switch is held with a magnet and can be handheld like a remote).
2. Switch Hub mounted in the engine compartment (this is very slick).
3. The Trigger Switch is connected to ARB Dual Air Compressor, Rough Country 50" LED light on the hood (shield id partially pulled to the side), and, RIGID 7" LED lights on the front bumper.

I also swapped out the OEM Differential Covers for MOTOBILT version. Much more sturdy.

My decal collection is accumulating at a rapid pace with modifications.

IMG_0191.jpeg
robot (2).JPG