What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

chris4prez

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR
Sounds fantastic compared to the factory set up.
It took me and a buddy nine hours from start to finish. Some of that was guess work on removing the dash and being extremely cautious of not breaking any clips (lost 4, recovered 3). I also had to take the soundbar off twice to secure the crossover in the tube from rattling.
That also was dynomatting both the pods and soundbar and poly filling both. The wire harness from pac sports saved a ton of time. It would have been a two day project if I had done it myself.
Setup looks good!
How does the pac effect navigation commands and/or Bluetooth calls. I want to pull the trigger but can’t find any info on how that’s handled or if have any quirks.

Liberty0rDeath

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Setup looks good!
How does the pac effect navigation commands and/or Bluetooth calls. I want to pull the trigger but can’t find any info on how that’s handled or if have any quirks.
So I went with the plug and play route and didn’t have to install the AmpPRO. You can see the route I took from this thread:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/plug-and-play-amp-upgrade-to-basic-system.51309/
Functions exactly as before just better sounding.

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Installed the Teraflex Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit. Took about 2 hrs to install by myself. I was using the Rough Country bracket and it worked great but it wasn't adjustable. This new one allows my to get my spare tire very close to the tailgate. It is very solid and very well made. For the height I used the middle of the 3 choices and it worked perfectly for my 35 x12.5 KO2s.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Alpha HD Tire Carrier

VS1VS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Upgraded the front bumper to the Smittybilt Stryker with the removable end caps (wings), and added a Smittybilt XRC GEN3 12k Synthetic rope winch as well. Need to cut that ugly hook and install the block. I really love this bumper. Now I just need a 13" lightbar or some cube lights that can mount to the winglets

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? jeep bumper edit

Install video in case anyone wants to see the process (not a DIY video lol)
I have that same bumper and love it! For the light bar I ordered the Rough Country 12" Cree in black and it was a perfect fit. It took me a while to find one that fit without any gaps. Ordered a few and this one was perfect. Hope this helps if you're still looking..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200331-101300_Video Player
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200314_145651

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR