CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
Got my new wheels and tires broken in
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Texas Hill Country Overland-3
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Texas Hill Country Overland-4

Ricootje0311

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger Sport S Unlimited 2019 JL
Occupation
Pilot
Installed some KC LZR spot lights .

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Texas Hill Country Overland-4

How do you like the LZR spots on the a-pillar? Are they throwing light far enough?
I'm doubting between the LZR or the C3 cubes (trying to stay on the budget side :) ).
Currently have the Oracle Oculus but for off road I'm looking for something that throws light a bit further
They look great on the A-pillar

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Well the wife has to work, so I loaded up the JLUR to go chase badge of Honor trails one state away. Two of my buds with their JLURs are meeting at the house in about a half hour and the three of us are headed to Red Bird. Leaving the camper behind and sleeping in the Jeep. My wife is horseback riding this weekend, so it is just the boys. So in about six hours...... we will be adding more badges..

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Just picked her up from @Northridge4x4 in Denver!

-2.5” Rock Krawler Adventure Series with Bilstein shocks,
-Synergy sector shaft brace, SS relocation bracket, 1.75” wheel spacers
-Fox steering stabilizer
-Rancho rear shock and control arm skids
-Teraflex rear track bar bracket to accommodate my Metalcloak rear diff skid

Any difference in ride quality? Looks great!

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Just a few upgrades today, First Added the Leather Seats wireless console, Tim at there Company was fantastic to work with ! The quality is second to none, as if FCA made it as they should have. I couldn’t be happier.
Second I know this is Old School but I found a company that has a CD player that works with a USB port, And yes I have a thumb drive that i use, but i also have hundreds of Cd’s So i wanted a Cd player. To each his own,right.
Works great so far, I’ll report back after some use.
If anyone is interested I have the company info.
Third was the trim rings around the 4 wheel drive shifter, cup holders and on the console handle. To match what jeep has around the auto trans shifter.

Where did you get the wireless charging console? Thanks.

LearRigh

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Grey 2020 JLUS w/ one-touch top
Occupation
Logistician
You can't honestly think cops have so little to do that they're going to lie about your speed so they can stop you do you?
I have been pulled over and ticketed for 15 over 35, right after being stopped at a red light. Apparently I was drag racing in my Ram 1500...
In Virginia that's automatically reckless driving, and when I tried to dispute it the officer lied and said he saw me speeding from "way down the road, before the red light."
Inflated tickets are definitely a problem.

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
No issues with the Sunrider for Hardtop?
I just recieved the Bestop Bikini Targa length and it won't work with the Sunrider either. Yes you can put it on but you can't reach up and unlatch the Sunrider to open it.

Bestop really screwed the pooch here by not releasing the retractable bikini for the JL. The one for the JK is so sweet.

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I just recieved the Bestop Bikini Targa length and it won't work with the Sunrider either. Yes you can put it on but you can't reach up and unlatch the Sunrider to open it.

Bestop really screwed the pooch here by not releasing the retractable bikini for the JL. The one for the JK is so sweet.
the fact that they did not make it so 2 of their products work together has to be the most ridiculous thing! I don't understand as far as the retractable sunshade, How long has it been in R&D?

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Just picked her up from @Northridge4x4 in Denver!

-2.5” Rock Krawler Adventure Series with Bilstein shocks,
-Synergy sector shaft brace, SS relocation bracket, 1.75” wheel spacers
-Fox steering stabilizer
-Rancho rear shock and control arm skids
-Teraflex rear track bar bracket to accommodate my Metalcloak rear diff skid

who ever did the install at NorthRidge needs to get a raise. You never see someone properly Tick mark after torquing bolts these days. This is something every company should do

Mojito!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
It's nothing fancy but it will work....

Drove with the top of and bikini cover on, windows down and they didn't move....

This is the back of the GPS cover...

Like I said.. nothing fancy but really I'm just trying to use up this tarp I have....lol....
I like the the covers!
Don’t you worry about the interior, most importantly the dash and associated electronics?

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
Can all the doors be adjusted? I asked the dealer to do it and they said they couldn't.
Don't know for sure but I don't see why not. All it took was a torx tip to the latch on the door sill. I marked the original location with tape, loosened the bolts a little, adjusted it to where I wanted it and tightened it. Pretty easy actually.

azredzone

First Name
Terrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Added a pair of KC 6" Pro-Sport with Gravity® LED G6 Wide-40 to the front bumper. I had ordered a set of Mopar mounting brackets from @Northridge4x4 but found that the lights were too big to fit on the brackets. Made a quick decision to bolt them directly to the bumper and figured I’d replace the bumper soon enough anyway.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 7DF29527-6145-4605-A7D6-82DC4EF35CD9

Last edited: