What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Billet Silver 2020 JL Sport 2 Door
ok, I tolerated them for two weeks at least and just so that I can say I didn't work on it right after I bought it...

IMG_3032-resized.JPG

IMG_3033-resized.JPG

I still have to polish the side finish, I thought they wouldn't show, but they protrude more than I thought so will get a file in there to make em a bit better later this week.
Did you leave the plastic skid plate in place or remove it as well?

Last edited:

shicken562

First Name
Efrain
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Firecracker Red
Occupation
Service Dispatcher
I'd not be swapping out Fox's for those... Very firm and harsh ride.
I have them installed now and actually find them really comfortable, huge upgrade from the FOX that come with the Mopar Kit. I have them set on the Soft/Cold mode and Soft setting on the adjuster, a relative of mine has the non-SP2 3.3's on his JK and said they will actually get softer in 1,000 miles use or so. I was skeptical on how they were going to ride but for sure happy with the outcome as of now. Next would be to test them off-road! :jk:

Focker

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I've been on that forum for longer than I remember and where most of my Duck knowledge comes from...;)...and today I guess I meet its creator, tks for creating it and I salute you sir...;)
I have been on that site since 03 or 04!
That's me! I created it in 2003 and it was SO much work for the first few years but now it is just fun and I still haven't lost the passion.
Drop a post and mention me or send a PM and say hi anytime. I am scott on the forum with the same avatar as here.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 4D JLU Hellayella
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Wife got me a new badge with all this covid stuff going on so I mounted it. I guess this means my jeep isn’t trail rated anymore. But it is covid rated!!!!

CF691173-4510-4434-A27A-43BF8F4F2711.jpeg

B49BEE80-0EBC-4606-9756-054B85C57FE5.jpeg

B2BAB4D0-223F-4EA6-9321-C3B9176D5177.jpeg
Just spoke with associate at 12 Street Embroidery (443-623-1084), and they are sold out, With NO plans to remake. I begged him to reconsider as so many of us have Jeeps being built during this virus or current owners who would love to purchase this badge. After talking with him he said he would reconsider and speak to the manufacturer about another production run. If you too would like to purchase this badge, a personal call or Facebook request will go a long way.

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mopar hitch receiver for bike rack, will do the oem harness later.

1018B6B4-3215-4682-9D0D-63A9E95092B6.jpeg

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
That's me! I created it in 2003 and it was SO much work for the first few years but now it is just fun and I still haven't lost the passion.
Drop a post and mention me or send a PM and say hi anytime. I am scott on the forum with the same avatar as here.
user name is same as here!

rdrjohn

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport-S
Installed the Front Passenger Firewall/Footwell Mount for my new Jack Base by American Expedition Vehicles yesterday.

Rubicon - 1075 - 05-20-20.JPG
Interesting storage location, do you have a picture a little further back? Can't quite figure out where it is at.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
I have them installed now and actually find them really comfortable, huge upgrade from the FOX that come with the Mopar Kit. I have them set on the Soft/Cold mode and Soft setting on the adjuster, a relative of mine has the non-SP2 3.3's on his JK and said they will actually get softer in 1,000 miles use or so. I was skeptical on how they were going to ride but for sure happy with the outcome as of now. Next would be to test them off-road! :jk:
Good to know. Those Falcons have a reputation for being firm/stiff/harsh and good to know thats not always the case.

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Billet Silver 2020 JL Sport 2 Door
I Just installed the Redline hood struts, amazing product with a great build quality. I used some medium thread lock on all bolts as recommended by those on this posting. Thanks guys!

TopLift Pros