Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Added the XG Cargo GAMA bags. Seem like a perfect solution for some tools, the Tyger shovel kit, the inReach and other trail stuff.

IMG_4116-X2.jpg

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Finished the lift Monday and got new tires yesterday. I finally got everything I needed to install my 3.5” Metalcloak Game-Changer Rocksport edition suspension lift! I won it in the Christmas giveaway and have been stockpiling parts ever since. I love how it turned out and it rides WAY better than I expected! Thanks to @Matsonian and the crew at @Metalcloak for being an awesome group of people and For answering all my questions throughout this entire process!
Before:
986655CF-0BA1-43EB-B1E7-E2D29232854C.jpeg

After:
15DD1B0D-8FD2-40A5-9EE2-0E9C5F1FAD08.jpeg

84F50D78-730B-42B7-A096-40A540BE3D65.jpeg

1497455F-1345-4FCD-82FF-868FBBA322A7.jpeg

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Added a fire extinguisher. I have the winch, winchplate and line....now just waiting for Mopar to send me the steel bumper.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Added the XG Cargo GAMA bags. Seem like a perfect solution for some tools, the Tyger shovel kit, the inReach and other trail stuff.

IMG_4116-X2.jpg
I dig how those add storage by utilizing otherwise unoccupied space. What's the effect on rear viewing or the blind spot check when changing lanes?

jconli1

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Emergency Comms, Music
Vehicle Showcase
...Where did you get the grill and headlight inserts? Thank you.
As much as I try to avoid Amazon... those were the "JeCar" brand inserts from there, in flat black.

I had them in gloss black originally but prefer the flat look, especially with the Sport's fenders and bumper... and the deflector... and the hood stripe...

Focker

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I dig how those add storage by utilizing otherwise unoccupied space. What's the effect on rear viewing or the blind spot check when changing lanes?
It has zero effect on visibility I am happy to say.
Another forum member had told my wife about them when we did a recent excursion and I had the same concern as you but he assured us it wasn't a problem and he was right.

Last edited:

Boatbuilder88

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Redline Tuning hod struts installed . . . easy install, about 15 min, only thing needed is a 10mm socket. The one thing missing from instructions is there is a small piece of trim that has a plastic anchor in the way that you need to remove and reinstall using a trim removal tool. Didn't remove the original yet, but will do that too. Works, lifts and holds great.
Not sure what you mean by plastic anchor. I was able to install these hood struts without removing anything.

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Billet Silver 2020 JL Sport 2 Door
Not sure what you mean by plastic anchor. I was able to install these hood struts without removing anything.
Yeah, now I am curious too. Mine should be here tomorrow and I wasn’t aware of the need to remove anything. Did you apply any lock tight prior to screw placement? Thank you.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics