77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Tried the AFE hi-tuck and it had a drone at 2600 to 3100 RPMs with the sky one touch so put the stock back on until the Borla touring climber was available and then install that. This is perfect for what I was looking for, 0 Drone. It is a littler louder then stock but can barley here it with the windows up and with the windows down its about 5 DB louder and still not bad then with the top open its quiter then with just the windows down.
Stock vs Borla
PRnjuUJ.jpg

Ron

ScottyD-NJ

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Mojito
It has zero effect on visibility I am happy to say.
Another forum member had told my wife about them when we did a recent excursion and I had the same concern as you but he assured us it wasn't a problem and he was right.
It would interfere with lowering a soft top completely down though, wouldn't it? I have to go outside and look at mine to see if any of the frame comes into contact with those areas

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
Tried the AFE hi-tuck and it had a drone at 2600 to 3100 RPMs with the sky one touch so put the stock back on until the Borla touring climber was available and then install that. This is perfect for what I was looking for, 0 Drone. It is a littler louder then stock but can barley here it with the windows up and with the windows down its about 5 DB louder and still not bad then with the top open its quiter then with just the windows down.
Stock vs Borla
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PRnjuUJ

Ron
I’m hoping my Borla gets here next week

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Can you post a picture? Would like to see how far the hitch sticks out.
I just bought the same one, but haven’t installed yet.

it should end up flush with the bumper.

I ordered it because the first one I got is a few inches shorter and my bike rack won’t clear the spare tire.

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Installed a 12k winch today. I know I know it's not a warn, but went with the havoc because the price was good and it will only be used as a weekend warrior. list price 600$ I got it at morris 4x4 for 399.00.. will see how it works out .

20200520_200208.jpg

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Redline Tuning hod struts installed . . . easy install, about 15 min, only thing needed is a 10mm socket. The one thing missing from instructions is there is a small piece of trim that has a plastic anchor in the way that you need to remove and reinstall using a trim removal tool. Didn't remove the original yet, but will do that too. Works, lifts and holds great.
Not sure what you mean by plastic anchor. I was able to install these hood struts without removing anything.
Yeah, now I am curious too. Mine should be here tomorrow and I wasn’t aware of the need to remove anything. Did you apply any lock tight prior to screw placement? Thank you.
@Trauma Jeep ... It's not in the instructions but I did use blue loctite.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Stock vs Borla
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200520_200208

Ron
How’s the floor holding up over time? What brand is it and would you buy it again?

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
Rugged Ridge 13” Stubby Antenna
EGR Window Visors
Wrangler Hood decal

B33218AB-FD21-4655-A3E2-FA5DA2D3FFD1.jpeg

45D4FAE7-371A-46CD-8178-F06299A4E50C.jpeg

73D0E299-5093-4944-B3BE-9D5B176A1A9D.jpeg
Digging the visors, was thinking of doing the same on mine but didn't want the Stick-on ones and wanted the insert ones like I had on other trucks. how are you liking the quality of the EGR visors? maybe I'll check those out.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Scored a sweet deal on these!! Offer too good to pass up, now to install them. They’re going on a Mopar “2in.” Lift, any suggestions or comments on how they ride on & off-road? I got a few upgrades done to the Jeep so far, let me know feedback I’ve heard mixed reviews, thanks!

Huge shoutout to Will C. for letting these go!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 73D0E299-5093-4944-B3BE-9D5B176A1A9D

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 73D0E299-5093-4944-B3BE-9D5B176A1A9D
I'd not be swapping out Fox's for those... Very firm and harsh ride.

Shawn_1121

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Liking them a lot. I had the AVS in for a little bit but just never fit right. These like a glove

Digging the visors, was thinking of doing the same on mine but didn't want the Stick-on ones and wanted the insert ones like I had on other trucks. how are you liking the quality of the EGR visors? maybe I'll check those out.