Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
I finally took the requested photos for you this morning. Hope it helps:
P1002243-L.jpg

P1002245-L.jpg

P1002244-L.jpg

P1002246-L.jpg
Do find it as quiet as stock? I have the muffler delete, way too loud for me. This Seems the perfect setup except way too expensive.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Do find it as quiet as stock? I have the muffler delete, way too loud for me. This Seems the perfect setup except way too expensive.
I agree it is a little pricey and I know some others made the same comment. Admittedly I am someone who can rationalize paying extra for stuff that is high quality, will last a long time and gives a nice clean look. For me the fact it was well packaged for shipping, fit right, looks sweet and sounds perfect are enough to pay what I did. I have had some friends use the muffler delete and I did not like that sound at all. The drone sound would have drove me nuts.
I wrote this in reply to a PM that someone sent me regarding sound:
The muffler is super quiet, I would say almost zero difference from stock unless you are really getting on the gas. If you look at the install video I posted you will see that revving the motor peaked at 81db on the app I have on my phone and with normal RPMs it was 68 to 70db.

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
I did the same. They look nice!
After seeing this post, I ordered them also
added some really nice and cheap door latch covers that give the jl a much more finished look when you go sans doors. 10 bucks on Amazon and click on like a champ! Didn’t expect much but I was very surprised.

052DA474-A820-4790-9501-70D962E23789.png
After seeing this post, I, too, ordered them & put them on my two door. I have three left over if anyone wants them FREE! Just pm me with your name & address.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
After seeing this post, I ordered them also

After seeing this post, I, too, ordered them & put them on my two door. I have three left over if anyone wants them FREE! Just pm me with your name & address.
Just be careful with those as I put similar on a Audi and when removed it turned out it had rusted under them. I think water got in and could not evaporate due to the plastic cover and therefore rusted.

So just keep an eye to make sure same doesn't happen on the Jeep.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Just be careful with those as I put similar on a Audi and when removed it turned out it had rusted under them. I think water got in and could not evaporate due to the plastic cover and therefore rusted.

So just keep an eye to make sure same doesn't happen on the Jeep.
Or never take them off an you'll never see the rust! :)

Hhilo100

First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon unlimited
Hello

I just got 2020 rubicon and am thinking of going with 2 in mopar lift , poison spyder tire carrier , ridge grappler 37 tires but I am very confused about the wheels can j use my rubicon wheels or do I have to get a set of new ones ?

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Hello

I just got 2020 rubicon and am thinking of going with 2 in mopar lift , poison spyder tire carrier , ridge grappler 37 tires but I am very confused about the wheels can j use my rubicon wheels or do I have to get a set of new ones ?
Running 37s? New wheels...and 2 may be pushing your luck. (My opinion)

LearRigh

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Grey 2020 JLUS w/ one-touch top
Occupation
Logistician
Received and immediately installed the Bralee cargo hatch LED light bar. Just using the 12v socket for now, I'll hard wire it in later. Was not expecting how bright it is!

20200403_200724.jpg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Hello

Welcome! Post pics of your Jeep. Rules are rules :)