Jamie Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Poor girl has a torn ACL. She's only 6. She gets extra pampering from us now.
Here is our Babygirl laying with mom on her pillow, resting her leg as best as possible....
Klu.jpg

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Now that's awesome

What did you use specifically. Very interested in the steering wheel. Paint or something else?
Looks really good so you must be patient with a steady hand
For the steering wheel I thought about taking the steering wheel apart to get the bezel off to paint it but didn't want to mess with the airbag. My Jeep dealer would sell me the black steering wheel bezel for wholesale and install it for total of $140.
I decided to go a lower cost route - a company on Ebay had ABS covers for the air vents, speedometer and odometer, steering wheel spokes and the transmission shifter. They didn't have black so bought their carbon fiber and painted them satin black. The steering wheel spoke covers did not cover the chrome ring around the wheel so I used 1" 3M black vinyl to wrap the parts the covers didn't cover. If someone looked very closely they could see little points of chrome.
Overall the 11 pieces came to $100 (4 different sets around $25 each) and were at a company in New York so took 4 days to get here not the current 8 weeks from China.

D2340

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the Mopar 2" lift, Nitto 37"-12.50"-17" mounted on Method MR305 installed. Man I think it turned out really well. Now if I could just do more than just grocery store runs in it. Here are the before and after pics.

Betty.jpg

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Finally got the Mopar 2" lift, Nitto 37"-12.50"-17" mounted on Method MR305 installed. Man I think it turned out really well. Now if I could just do more than just grocery store runs in it. Here are the before and after pics.

Betty.jpg
Man thats a lot of yellow but I like it.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Not so much in the colors. I'm retired military, three percenter (III%), so I went with the three stripes. I almost painted all pf the inserts, but wanted something different. War paint, I suppose.
Had to google that one. Hadn’t heard of that one. Learn something new.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Got a Maximus-3 bracket and moved the 5” lights from outside to center of bumper
154CEC96-0059-4849-B696-D2FAF7387B20.jpeg
B5816341-7300-4C84-B2B8-5228C00CDAFD.jpeg
Maybe a cou-ke amber fogs on the outside - the deer will see me coming

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
I purchased the DRL/Turn Signal LED's direct from Recon Truck Accessories.

I purchased the Side Marker LED's from Northridge 4x4.

They weren't difficult to install. The toughest part was separating the top of the Turn Signal housings from the underside of the fenders. They're held on with a double-sided 3M automotive tape, which is very strong. When you reinstall, I suggest that you remove all of the existing tape, which will be stuck to the fenders. Scrape off as much as you can and clean the surfaces with alcohol until there is no more residue. Then apply new strips of the 3M tape (not included) to the top of the new Turn Signal LED's, prior to assembly. I've included a link to the 3M tape that I purchased from Amazon, in case you need some.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JR4D70K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you.