Warlocke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get them? I have the LED package so plug n play sounds good to me. Hard to install?
I purchased the DRL/Turn Signal LED's direct from Recon Truck Accessories.

I purchased the Side Marker LED's from Northridge 4x4.

They weren't difficult to install. The toughest part was separating the top of the Turn Signal housings from the underside of the fenders. They're held on with a double-sided 3M automotive tape, which is very strong. When you reinstall, I suggest that you remove all of the existing tape, which will be stuck to the fenders. Scrape off as much as you can and clean the surfaces with alcohol until there is no more residue. Then apply new strips of the 3M tape (not included) to the top of the new Turn Signal LED's, prior to assembly. I've included a link to the 3M tape that I purchased from Amazon, in case you need some.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JR4D70K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

Baz999

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Overland 2.0
Occupation
Paramedic

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon

Bszczepanski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I’m reporting back on my foot pegs.....

17ACC111-FDDC-407F-B7A8-22A13E7603F9.jpeg

0E376259-2184-4E4C-A398-B4DFE1A9C8CA.jpeg

And my atv tek side mirrors, at 70 mph and no vibration or movement, very solid.

CD1FBA4D-83EA-4945-8930-9935C075D6AD.jpeg

59119D6F-E6D8-41FF-A1ED-2BE246B80E80.jpeg

I’m very happy with these two products, and would definitely recommend them........:)
Where did you purchase the mirrors from and how much?

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I just piddled around today with the new Jeep.
  • It's a two door cloth top and I practiced opening and closing the rear window a few times. (Don't laugh please. I have arthritis in my left thumb so I was trying to find the easiest way to loosen and reinstall the retainers.)
  • I removed the rear seat and stored it in the basement.
  • I was going to slide in a full length cargo mat but discovered the the vendor sent me a mat for a four door. Instead I asked for return authorization and reordered the correct mat.
  • Installed Mopar black plastic door sill covers.
  • Played around with custom configuring the info displayed in the instrument panel. Finally went back to the default.
  • Installed an Orca MOLLE EMT pouch on the back of the passenger seat. Now we have to purchase the first aid goodies to go in it.
  • Last but not least - I checked all the fuses and relays in the fuse box to be sure that they were fully seated.
Later,
Johnny

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I just piddled around today with the new Jeep.
  • It's a two door cloth top and I practiced opening and closing the rear window a few times. (Don't laugh please. I have arthritis in my left thumb so I was trying to find the easiest way to loosen and reinstall the retainers.)
  • I removed the rear seat and stored it in the basement.
  • I was going to slide in a full length cargo mat but discovered the the vendor sent me a mat for a four door. Instead I asked for return authorization and reordered the correct mat.
  • Installed Mopar black plastic door sill covers.
  • Played around with custom configuring the info displayed in the instrument panel. Finally went back to the default.
  • Installed an Orca MOLLE EMT pouch on the back of the passenger seat. Now we have to purchase the first aid goodies to go in it.
  • Last but not least - I checked all the fuses and relays in the fuse box to be sure that they were fully seated.
Later,
Johnny
Not laughing—those tabs are no joke.

That's the best spot for the back seat :).