What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Yes they are, .i i believe this bumper is only compatible with oem led fog lights
Awesome. The factory led fogs have a strangely shaped housing, so if this bumper accommodates that I might buy that one.

CuylerTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Bright White 3.6L 8 Speed
Took the doors off it for the first time. Living in an apt lends to issues with stashing the doors, nice to have a mega cab to store them in lol.
2aEHuEK.jpg

PeDUO9L.jpg

XJlIOIk.jpg

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
I just ordered a Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Wireless Winch, Warn Winch Plate, Smittybilt cover, Tuffy Flip Up License Plate Holder and the Mopar Winch Guard.
Now the wait is on...

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Unfortunately l cant rap... but im happy my wife made me buy this car, she is the most happy person in the world right now with it the way it is... we got it for her, this has been her dream car... i didn't like the idea of a wrangler for a girl... was more into the g wagon from mercedes... but she said she wanted this car and it was a huge savings on money... i got the Sahara with everything but the key less entry... thats the look she was looking for... thats the way she wants to ride it.... we are not into a mood or rocks... we are from downtown Miami, does not get any flat than that here.... we go to the beach and everyone has something nice to say about the car.... i even get more compliments than Maserati...i get jealous that she gets to drive it every day... i miss him all day...
I will be the first to express that it’s your Jeep, you’re paying for it, and you should feel free to do whatever to it that you choose without persecution...but now I’m gonna whisper some advice... please don’t refer to it as a car... Not on a Wrangler forum. It usually doesn’t go over well and I hate to admit it, but it actually is like nails on a chalkboard for me now. Lol. I don’t know when that started and just realized it while reading this post. I hope that’s not too hypocritical to say do what you want, but don’t call it the wrong thing.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
I will be the first to express that it’s your Jeep, you’re paying for it, and you should feel free to do whatever to it that you choose without persecution...but now I’m gonna whisper some advice... please don’t refer to it as a car... Not on a Wrangler forum. It usually doesn’t go over well and I hate to admit it, but it actually is like nails on a chalkboard for me now. Lol. I don’t know when that started and just realized it while reading this post. I hope that’s not too hypocritical to say do what you want, but don’t call it the wrong thing.
kinda is... but ok :)

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
It's not what I did to my JL today, but what my JL did to an Impala.... I have a tiny bit of powder coat missing from one trailer hitch, the Impala on the other hand wasn't in that great shape. Fortunately it was very low speed and everyone was fine.
20180502_132138_resized.jpg
20180502_134937_resized.jpg
20180502_144645_resized.jpg

SeekRest

First Name
Laurence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It's not what I did to my JL today, but what my JL did to an Impala.... I have a tiny bit of powder coat missing from one trailer hitch, the Impala on the other hand wasn't in that great shape. Fortunately it was very low speed and everyone was fine.
Wow!
There wasn’t much to keep the hood of that impala from getting under the Jeep!!

And, not a bad plug for Roam’s bumper/tire mount.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I got rear ended about a year ago by a Saab on my TJ. Also low speed. I could not even see anything on the Jeep, but Saab had major damage in the front. Those steel bumpers help for that... ;)

Last edited: