What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Installed 35" Pats and a Dynatrac Endurosport lift, both of which were purchased from fellow forum members! Did Mopar Lift LCAs as well. Pats are set to 32 psi and I'm very happy with the way everything performs so far. Sadly work will probably keep me off the trail until April, so I'll reserve judgement on offroad performance until then.

Before:

before.jpg

Tires only:

tires.jpg

Lift and tires:

lifted.jpg

DavidRam

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 door
Installed 35" Pats and a Dynatrac Endurosport lift, both of which were purchased from fellow forum members! Did Mopar Lift LCAs as well. Pats are set to 32 psi and I'm very happy with the way everything performs so far. Sadly work will probably keep me off the trail until April, so I'll reserve judgement on offroad performance until then.

]

Looks perfect!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
IM BAAAAAAK ! After a 30 day suspension my Jeeps and I are back . I look forward to my continuing harassment of all you Jeep clowns !
Gone?*

no_idea.gif

*welcome back

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
I've had the same covers on for about a year & there's plenty of clearance from the mirror...no touching. I use the velcro closure & they still flip up pretty high.

Bartact_01.jpg

Bartact_02.jpg
smh, i said flipping them up to the seated position, i.e., the other way. :facepalm:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Do these help by adding some storage or something or is just a look/protection thing? I sit pretty tall and not sure if I could afford to lose any space there. Also, looks like you lose the paper holder. But being a 2 door I'm also looking for new places to stash things.
The only storage would be for anything you could use the Molle bands for. I keep a small folding knife, pen, little things I can clip up there & outta the way. You do lose the paper holder. Some who are younger may ask, "what's paper?"

I only got them since I effed up removing the airbag stickers... left the visor a bit lumpy & I got tired of it staring me in the face.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've had the same covers on for about a year & there's plenty of clearance from the mirror...no touching. I use the velcro closure & they still flip up pretty high.

Bartact_01.jpg

Bartact_02.jpg
I have to ask. What purpose are they for? More Sun blockage? Oh just saw your reply before. Have to ask why would you tear that off. doesn't come off.

ms-qCkZ6u.gif

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
smh, i said flipping them up to the seated position, i.e., the other way. :facepalm:
Either direction... doesn't matter. But if it's in the seated position, you're not really flipping it. Personally, I think the concern would be how well it keeps the sun out. So, here it is, "flipped," the other way.

Bartact_03.jpg

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I have to ask. What purpose are they for? More Sun blockage? Oh just saw your reply before. Have to ask why would you tear that off. doesn't come off.
They offer no additional sun blockage. For some, vanity... others, a little storage. The airbag warning stickers are an eyesore for some... they can be removed using a blow dryer or heat gun.

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
Either direction... doesn't matter. But if it's in the seated position, you're not really flipping it. Personally, I think the concern would be how well it keeps the sun out. So, here it is, "flipped," the other way.

Bartact_03.jpg
ok well all i can tell you is mine don't go up that far, just sayin

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
On my second TJ I borrowed a screw driver from the guy who prepped my Jeep so I could reverse the visors. Made it so I didn't have to see the stupid warning labels unless the visors were down, which I almost never use sun visors (they just don't seem to work for me). But the stickers can come off. Just apply a bit of heat, any residue can usually be removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol.

PixelDecals has cover up stickers if that might be an option you prefer. https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OEM-Style-Decals/Sun-Visor-Warning-Cover-Up-Decals
In Vermont , vehicles dont have sun visors, sunglass holders, or air conditioning. No ,seriously !:facepalm:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting for some warmer temps. Will take the Wife for a Drive with her New Jeep Shirt. I get her Jeep Gear so I can get 2 things for meeee !!!! :like::rock::LOL:

Jeep Tee's.jpg

Grantee

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR WHITE, 2016 KL WHITE LTD, 2014 YAMAHA SX190
Did my first warranty repair. The rear window defroster solder broke so I fixed it and put a little preventive measure in place to keep it from doing it again. If it does pop the solder again, no big deal as it's about a 15 minute fix.

IMG_1066.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg
I’m on my 3rd rear window. Just about to pass 36k miles so next time I’ll just solder it.