ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
I need to clarify, Iā€™m not getting rid of my Jeep. I was answering @Storminā€™ Moorman for @RagTopDeluxe who is getting her Jeep replaced, and I think the rest is a snowball affect from there......:whew:
Looks like I didn't follow the reply chain far enough :facepalm:
And I don't know's on third.
Even if you never saw Abbot and Costello you would have seen it in Rainman. Although, there's probably some young enough to say "What's Rainman?"

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
And, do you notice a difference?
Is there a difference and are you still on the stock track bar? It does look like a good mod to do
I would imagine a Synergy track bar would work with it but most likely not all aftermarket track bars

Kayakjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JlUR
Dumb question.....what's in box-1 just the springs? I have new shocks but want to buy the rest of the kit. Probably only need the rear swaybar end link too and use the oem up front. Did you move the e brake using the bracket. Also you do anything with the front LCAs? Was thinking of using their drop bracket. Your Jeep looks great.
Box 1 was all the components for the rear, I donā€™t think you can purchase the two boxes separately. However I have seen the springs on their own, and they are good quality. The e brake bracket does come in the kit but on another site it was said on the 2ā€ lift it makes the e brake too lose so I didnā€™t install it and it seems fine. I did put Teraflex alpine lower front control arms on. I already had them before the lift to adjust caster. I currently have them .5ā€ longer than stock for a caster of 6. I am happy with it.
054E1220-ED69-4ABF-A6E5-516C2BD9B719.jpeg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
For "wondering"? ....just curious
Wandering, looseness, and excessive play (that was helped by the PSC kit).

Iā€™ve seen your posts doubting the steering issues, so wonā€™t get into it here. My issues and dealings with FCA are well documented in the big steering thread.

Dank

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How tall are you? Does having the radio mounted there interfere with visibility, the rear view mirror or make you think you'll crack your head open on the corner of it? I've been looking at these overhead mounts but I feel I can't get my seat low enough in the JL as it is, I worry mounting a radio there will just make that feeling worse for me.
I'm 5'9" and it does not interfere with visibility for me. It is made out of 3/4 DOM and tucks nicely into the groves in the roll bar. I had it made custom because there was nothing on the market that wasn't too bulky and had a cleaner look. It clears the sun visor and no issues with the had top.

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
Wandering, looseness, and excessive play (that was helped by the PSC kit).

Iā€™ve seen your posts doubting the steering issues, so wonā€™t get into it here. My issues and dealings with FCA are well documented in the big steering thread.
They gave you a pacifier not a new Jeep. Lol.

Chill dude was just wandering.