Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I had the Katzkin leather seats installed. I am really happy with the results!

However, if I were to do it all over again, I would NOT buy the Katzkin covers online. Despite whatever promises online sellers make, and how easy YouTube videos make it look, the process has too much room where things can go astray (e.g., the material is not well sewn together, the installation is more complicated than it looks, etc.) to attempt to do it on your own.

Iā€™d go to a professional installer and have them take care of the material and the labor.

nc_oc=AQmAxEjrBSCreoz0o06nE3ihlex-P_34irq2eblhc4ZK-m51NJ3IUPC3DyBGUDqCu_g&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQkEkuereAJE6MUFJlpkCH5y81qpCdZFtJ6Ud0E05VqbuNFpKkrVxcjlqH4Sini0l9E&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQn1pzBgShGFpK-Qn-g3SMgEIlFMLznf4Amg-8RzEbaepQjaVXGlpHlgHAA7OTWTf5g&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
What's getting replaced?
Iā€™m removing the Yeti track bar and Falcon 2.2 stabilizer. I also have to take the winch off (yeah, in retrospect we should have waited to put it on, but hubby to too sweet to surprise me with it), and some other items.

The PSC kit, tho. Ouch. Big time ouch. Iā€™m going to verify that it must be removed (going to beg for an exception, but not counting on it) before going ahead.

I took it to the dealer and they inspected it and gave me a list of parts I need to buy (seriously kicking myself for not saving them, but had every expectation that it would solve my problems) and Iā€™m contacting shops to get bids on the work.

Fun.

The Jeep.....:)
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Iā€™m removing the Yeti track bar and Falcon 2.2 stabilizer. I also have to take the winch off (yeah, in retrospect we should have waited to put it on, but hubby to too sweet to surprise me with it), and some other items.

The PSC kit, tho. Ouch. Big time ouch. Iā€™m going to verify that it must be removed (going to beg for an exception, but not counting on it) before going ahead.

I took it to the dealer and they inspected it and gave me a list of parts I need to buy (seriously kicking myself for not saving them, but had every expectation that it would solve my problems) and Iā€™m contacting shops to get bids on the work.

Fun.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
damn id id try and get someone local to swap you stock parts for the aftermarkets

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Wish you lived closer, me and Colby would jump in with some wrenches, help your ole man out, git- r- done ........:fist bump:
Colby is an ace mechanic!

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Grill looks great. Mine is sitting in the garage waiting

IRide66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Harley Davidson Street Glide 2019 Moab
Thanks man

I tapped into the 12v cigarette lighter outlet from the back side using the Quadratec 12v outlet tap harness.
Really like what you did! I got this light for Christmas and want to do a switch in the back as well, maybe in the little box below the cig outlet.

Is this the kit you got from Quadratec? I wasn't sure as they talk about running it thru the ignition/up front. Want mine constant power.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/12-volt-power-adapter-jeep-wrangler-jl

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase