Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my @Hothead Headliners on this 60 degree Chicago weather. I won this set during the giveaway and couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Mark! :rock:

B17965BA-FB2D-4979-818E-573E0276CF10.jpeg

81F10597-24E3-4DFE-9E89-3236EA6812FB.jpeg

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The last I'm doing today is installing the Knockoff Mopar tailgate reinforcement. Other than not including the Jeep Performance badge, I cant tell the difference other than price. We'll see if it holds up.

20191225_160418.jpg
20191225_161055.jpg
I did this one. $200 vs $650. No brainer. Plus the recess for the Mopar badge is perfect for my Overland Bound Badge.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Well not today, and not my Jeep, but a couple days ago, put a Rubicon suspension on a Sport and swapped out the Sport tires for the Rubicon wheels and tires. She is one of the girls from our local Jeep club. She loved it. Had to take advantage of the warm weather.

sLEdiw&_nc_ohc=4tWfnBv_9tYAQksJS00sMPz8qLuGxELO9HNgWY9XK-E5agX-Mq7jeXNvQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

U1CNdw&_nc_ohc=Fl66lwRz4zsAQnLn7sLkYPpvx1E9d_WEo0dC6WqajAxszvMlgf_BDxO1w&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
What I will do to my Jeep today is load it up for a trip to Kentucky. Load the tools, check the fluids, gas it up and head to the Blue Holler Off Road Park to get the last wheeling trip of the year in.

GuapoJeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I installed a Rhino-Rack backbone system with heavy duty rack. The install went well but @Quadratec only shipped me one of three rails, one of which was missing the end caps. I contacted them and they sent me three more rails (so now I have one too many) but one of the new rails was also missing end caps. So I am frustrated that I have to return one of the heavy duty rails and I still don't have the end caps for one of my racks. Apparently, they are pretty tough to track down as I have only found a couple stores in Australia that sell them and one Ebay seller who is away. I've never had any problems with Quadratec so I am wondering if the problem is Rhino-Rack or them. If anyone knows where to get the caps, please let me know! Update: Quadratec has contacted Rhino-Rack directly with my warranty info to ask them to ship the caps. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I reinstalled Rigid Side Shooter floods on the cowling, applied some Turtle Wax Ice Seal N Shine to critical areas, and applied Fluid Film to the inside of the frame, on some welds and seams, and in other nooks and crannies to prevent rust. Man does that stuff stink for awhile! Its worth it, though.

I run the Rigids in the winter or on off road trips, but remove them in summer so I can fold the windshield down, which I've come to enjoy more than I'd imagined I would. (The yellow are just lense covers for rock protection on-road. I run without them, usually.)

gP230Rr.jpg

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
I reinstalled Rigid Side Shooter floods on the cowling, applied some Turtle Wax Ice Seal N Shine to critical areas, and applied Fluid Film to the inside of the frame, on some welds and seams, and in other nooks and crannies to prevent rust. Man does that stuff stink for awhile! Its worth it, though.

I run the Rigids in the winter or on off road trips, but remove them in summer so I can fold the windshield down, which I've come to enjoy more than I'd imagined I would. (The yellow are just lense covers for rock protection on-road. I run without them, usually.)

gP230Rr.jpg
Looks good Dan. Just curious, how many miles do you have on those 315’s mounted to stock wheels? Any unusual wear?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good Dan. Just curious, how many miles do you have on those 315’s mounted to stock wheels? Any unusual wear?
I've got about 25,500. They are actually wearing well, but not entirely evenly. They appear to be slightly wearing more in the middle, due to the contact patch. I've run mostly at about 35psi cold but have moved to 30. I may even drop to 28 or 29. Either way, I think they'll go a long way and they don't appear to be even half worn yet. In fact, they don't look like they've worn much at all. They ride and handle well, in all conditions. They have gotten very slightly noisier, as expected.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've got about 25,500. They are actually wearing well, but not entirely evenly. They appear to be slightly wearing more in the middle, due to the contact patch. I've run mostly at about 35psi cold but have moved to 30. I may even drop to 28 or 29. Either way, I think they'll go a long way and they don't appear to be even half worn yet. In fact, they don't look like they've worn much at all. They ride and handle well, in all conditions. They have gotten very slightly noisier, as expected.
I go 29 with my 35x12.5x17 KO2’s. I only have 1K miles on them but road contact seems full. The edges won’t wear at higher PSI

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I go 29 with my 35x12.5x17 KO2’s. I only have 1K miles on them but road contact seems full. The edges won’t wear at higher PSI
I definitely think you'll see more even wear at that psi. I have noticed, too, that the gas mileage has not seemed to drop in spite of the lower pressure. I really thought it would.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely think you'll see more even wear at that psi. I have noticed, too, that the gas mileage has not seemed to drop in spite of the lower pressure. I really thought it would.
I feel like it steers stronger as well.

MandKM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73 CJ5, ‘19 2-door JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I installed new hood struts from Redline Tuning. An easy, no drill 15 minute install. Would have been 10 if I hadn’t dropped one of the bolts in the engine bay. :facepalm:

D89F62AF-EA9D-425C-8CB9-E1F4E07D44B4.jpeg