First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure if this qualifies as “to” my Jeep but I got these Blue Parrot noise-cancelling blue tooth headphones for talking on the phone whilst in the Jeep. Driven about 5,000 miles with them (talking on the phone the entire time) and I’m going to have to say that these are the best things since sliced bread. While On the interstate with the top off people think I’m in my office. And the battery lasts for days. They’re pretty great.

I picked them up at a truck stop in Tennessee but I’m sure they’re cheaper online.

D0FC1F39-2C9E-47A9-BD92-C7376973674F.jpeg

Roky

First Name
Roky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. Airbag comes out below the dash. See pic

RedDash2.jpg
I think it actually is in the center of the air vents right in that crease. Correct me if I’m mistaken, I thought I saw one deployed on here somewhere.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I think it actually is in the center of the air vents right in that crease. Correct me if I’m mistaken, I thought I saw one deployed on here somewhere.
I stand corrected

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

irayspot

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl
Occupation
Millwright
I’m not sure if this qualifies as “to” my Jeep but I got these Blue Parrot noise-cancelling blue tooth headphones for talking on the phone whilst in the Jeep. Driven about 5,000 miles with them (talking on the phone the entire time) and I’m going to have to say that these are the best things since sliced bread. While On the interstate with the top off people think I’m in my office. And the battery lasts for days. They’re pretty great.

I picked them up at a truck stop in Tennessee but I’m sure they’re cheaper online.

D0FC1F39-2C9E-47A9-BD92-C7376973674F.jpeg

I understand what your saying and I agree about the headset, « but » are you aware, you probably can’t hear what coming to you?

Were you driving?
Noise cancelling prevent you from hearing lot of thing, like horn from other vehicule.

Is this even legal to wear a headset?

Reactions: RTJ

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I understand what your saying and I agree about the headset, « but » are you aware, you probably can’t hear what coming to you?

Were you driving?
Noise cancelling prevent you from hearing lot of thing, like horn from other vehicule.

Is this even legal to wear a headset?
Thanks Captain Safety! First of all, I live in a hands free state which means we’re legally required to be on either speaker phone or headset. Secondly, if you pay extra close attention to the picture of the headset I included you may notice that there is only one earphone, which for us that have two ears, leaves one unoccupied to listen to traffic.

Lastly, the noise cancelling works for the caller on the other end of the line, not me. Comprenez-vous?

Shooting or Jeeping

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Thanks Captain Safety! First of all, I live in a hands free state which means we’re legally required to be on either speaker phone or headset. Secondly, if you pay extra close attention to the picture of the headset I included you may notice that there is only one earphone, which for us that have two ears, leaves one unoccupied to listen to traffic.

Lastly, the noise cancelling works for the caller on the other end of the line, not me. Comprenez-vous?
737639BC-8480-41FC-8780-B77ED07E6242.gif

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Added these latch covers I found on Amazon. They snap on easily and fit perfectly.
cat=102&_nc_ohc=yj6tqNCJK84AQmnwd4xHZDyapv2g9NRfleiHpPsO5C5OnEQ4uwQTbWaqw&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

jroman

First Name
Jorge
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Superchips Flashcal Programmer out for JL Wrangler