Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Mopar Performance Rock Rails that I picked up from a local Jeeper who is trying to get FCA to buy back his JL...his loss is my gain I guess....paid a fraction of what they cost new.

The wife is happy to have a little step to help her get in (she’s 5’0”) & I’ll be happy if they help keep road debris off the sides of the Jeep.

8DB62FC4-73A9-405A-BFDE-4973D839BF83.jpeg

A6DDE4B2-61AC-46EB-BCDD-85E4F34E840D.jpeg

Also received the missing brackets from the guy I bought the hardtop from & installed those.

marek

First Name
Marek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Wrangler Moab 03 Mercedes SL 500
You must have family money! You’re way outclassed. Lol.
Ha Ha. Outclassed yes. Family money big No. We just clicked. Been together 4 years now. But our 13 month old Marek is getting most of her attention now. Lol.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
thanks , bought all the bits and assembled myself , it’s Bosch profile so easy to assemble less than $100

the back one is connected to a tool spring balancer

edit: unless you mean the rear brackets? They hook under the roof lip

D70094AD-16E3-4E10-B43F-40CB449EDAC3.jpeg
Looks awesome great job ill check into it..

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
thanks , bought all the bits and assembled myself , it’s Bosch profile so easy to assemble less than $100

the back one is connected to a tool spring balancer

edit: unless you mean the rear brackets? They hook under the roof lip

D70094AD-16E3-4E10-B43F-40CB449EDAC3.jpeg
do you have the measurements and the build list

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Took it on a little road trip, about an hour and a half. Mostly freeway going 75-80 most of the way. This was the first long ride at speed since putting on the rk springs and shocks, and WOW. This thing rides amazing. I don’t have any problem recommending this lift. The wife kept going on about it.
We went to meet the guy half way that bought my Mopar kit. I spent an hour with him, explaining everything and what to expect.

I even went one step further, I had him bring up northridge 4x4 on his phone. I told him to put rk front isolators, adj. front track bar, and rear track bar relocation bracket in his cart. I let him have my rc adj. lcas with the kit.
I offered to install the kit for him if he needed me to, but he said has a friend that works at his dealership that’s going to put it on for him.

I told him to wait until he gets all the parts and take them with him. I explained that there’s a small chance , very small , that he’ll only get two inches of lift, but it’s not very probable, since I got over 3” on mine with it. Besides these extra parts will still make it better even at 2”. He’s new to all this so It just didn’t feel right giving him the parts and leaving. Here’s a before pic, will post after pic when it’s done. Sorry about the wall of text....:facepalm:......:)

0237D872-6D84-4972-8CE8-001F9AB1BE4C.jpeg
That white jeep needs to get to the gym !