Vehicle Showcase

Nero

First Name
John Galt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I changed the axle fluid in my JLUR on Saturday because I drive through a lot of water. I didn't take a pic because no one wants to see a pic of that crap. Anyway, the front drain plug was pretty loose. Like i could have unscrewed it with my hand loose. No oil had leaked out but i would suggest checking the torque on the drain bolts if you haven't already.

I'm glad i changed the fluid, the front was a little milky. The back was fine

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
I see now.... you did to advertise, is that Clayton?
Ha, ha, yeah Clayton. They make good stuff. Maybe sometime over a beer I’ll tell you about my other flop.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I changed the axle fluid in my JLUR on Saturday because I drive through a lot of water. I didn't take a pic because no one wants to see a pic of that crap. Anyway, the front drain plug was pretty loose. Like i could have unscrewed it with my hand loose. No oil had leaked out but i would suggest checking the torque on the drain bolts if you haven't already.

I'm glad i changed the fluid, the front was a little milky. The back was fine
Always good idea to post pics even of the small things. We’re all a bit snoopy like see the rig, what you’ve done to it, etc... Also there’s the non believers, they say if no pic then didn’t happen...:giggle:. We just wanna make sure you’re not working on a Prius..... :LOL:. Jk, welcome to forum

alex_kcco

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Installed the ICI Magnum steps Saturday, got them for a hell of a deal on Extreme Terrain and easier for the wife to get in now. Ordered the ICI Magnum front bumper also, be here Wednesday, Extreme Terrain has a great price on it too.

0F371996-C272-4779-9D26-9272C6BF42E4.jpeg

A432CD92-C678-4079-8A63-017929A3DE63.jpeg

33E7CAC6-55E3-472A-B047-56265E33CCB7.jpeg

Reactions: RTJ

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
...Girlfriend asked me if I loved my Jeep more than her. Such a tough question when she looks just so damn good...
I'm sure your Lady looked nice, as well...;) Hopefully I don't get asked that question.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Its a dual quick charge USB outlet with the addition of a mini voltmeter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PP7RLT9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Soooo,

2 USB ports in dash, 2 USB in rear seat area, 1 USB in center console, a 2 prong electrical outlet in rear area and now 2 more in your cig lighter.

Your poor battery..how many USB ports you need?

I could see maybe putting that in the cig lighter in the cargo area

Not knocking you buddy just wondering what all those USB ports are for

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Never liked the short stubby ones.
Jeeps are supposed to have antennas, looks wierd to me without one.
So I took the long whippy one and replaced it with a sturdy one. The antenna is a great opportunity to add some character.
I originally got it from antennax.com but it doesnt seem to be there anymore. Sorry.
I think it's the 24-26" size, and I put a quick disconnect on it as well which is covered by a high quality shrink tubing(zoom in)
I agree.

I Searched long and hard and did find the discontinued link at Amazon for the 2' AntennaX product. Searched skills to the max, I found this: https://www.quadratec.com/products/96080_5011_07.htm

But it seems to be a replacement at 3'. Looks like any firestik would work here, just need the antenna adapter, anyone here know the magical search terms/link to go from a CB screw to Antenna screw? That is all I need.

Thanks