First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
.....I try to do my own work, but I was happy not to be on my back maneuvering this thing into place.
I won’t say it because I’m a gentleman and you’re obviously a classy lady....”Thays what she said!!” Sorry, couldn’t help it!!!

urbanlegend

First Name
Caesar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler, 19 JLU Rubicon
did you forget to move the drain plugs from under the carpet and put into the mats?
I honestly just didn't feel like doing that yesterday after completing everything else. ;) It was a "f it, they are in and I will deal with the plugs later" end to the day. But, thank you for pointing that out to someone who may not know how they work.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I honestly just didn't feel like doing that yesterday after completing everything else. ;) It was a "f it, they are in and I will deal with the plugs later" end to the day. But, thank you for pointing that out to someone who may not know how they work.
we are supposed to be a community of people helping one another.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
There is a thread on it. Thread suggests using the light in the passenger side footwell, thats what i used. Any time you open or close the doors the lights come on and if you turn on the dome light the lights come on. Works perfectly. I'd like to know what lights those are. 2 of the lights on my steps are fading and I need to replace them. Thinking of going with the yellow lights like he has, they look really nice.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
IMG_20190929_103754.jpg

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Bought one of these to make taking the doors off much easier.....

IMG_20190929_122612.jpg

Reactions: RTJ

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I took mine to a locksmith and he couldn't (or wouldn't) get it to work. After keying it and putting in the key, all the pins dropped out? So he quit and gave it back to me. LOL! What's the secret?
sorry for not getting back to you soon. just watch the video that cram501 posted. do it exactly that. its easy to do.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
Backup for The Stig
Vehicle Showcase
If you ever leave this forum it will be a sad place with a huge void in the humor department ! Not to mention your knowledge of stuff that is Jeeps . Rock on bro.:turkey:
You're too kind... I learned a lot from many experts here and thru my own trial & error. With all the nonsense & petty things I see and ignore here, I like to lighten the mood a bit. I'm here to learn & pay it forward.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
You're too kind... I learned a lot from many experts here and thru my own trial & error. With all the nonsense & petty things I see and ignore here, I like to lighten the mood a bit. I'm here to learn & pay it forward.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Yes! What you said.....

robaw

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
If you need that you are doing it wrong.
I thought the same thing... I have one of those (at least a similar one) that I use for certain tasks sometimes, but taking the doors off is definitely not one tasks.

Gibson Leatherworks