Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
How do you like it so far? Im going to get one soon
I have one and think getting a heavy bead lock off and being careful with camera wiring is WAY more of a pain in the ass vs stock or teraflex. It fits well I love the Rotopax mounts, wish the antenna mount was 1/2-1cm further back so it would clear the glass. It is solid, but heavy, install is like their video, lots of adjustments. But not horrible. Tire is also high and has no height adjustment. Ok for me use the camera if you care. The back spacing adjustment is great, Just don’t over torque the hinges to body frame, they have an unexpectedly low torque spec.

I’m in lake arrow head this weekend if you are out there for Labor Day and want to check it out.

SpookyXJ

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S 2 door auto
Vehicle Showcase
I think your high lift bracket is upside down. Not based on personal experience. Lol.
Yes it is. I'm hoping it will clear a 48" in my garage that way. I think there is enough room there for the bottom of the jack to clear the bumper and for a 35" tire to clear the mount. If not I'll flip it around.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Yes it is. I'm hoping it will clear a 48" in my garage that way. I think there is enough room there for the bottom of the jack to clear the bumper and for a 35" tire to clear the mount. If not I'll flip it around.
Do you have proximity sensors? Those can get interfered with jack lower. Also with that orientation you may need to pull the base off the high lift, depending on bumper. It’s quieter at least, Mine didn’t clear the garage with 37’s and 3.5 lift. Also from experience.

SpookyXJ

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S 2 door auto
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have proximity sensors? Those can get interfered with jack lower. Also with that orientation you may need to pull the base off the high lift, depending on bumper. It’s quieter at least, Mine didn’t clear the garage with 37’s and 3.5 lift. Also from experience.

No no proximity sensors. I'll be on 3" and 35's but I want to do 37's eventually once I've upgraded the front axle. My garage is kinda low. Guess I could just buy the 42" just to be sure.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR

No no proximity sensors. I'll be on 3" and 35's but I want to do 37's eventually once I've upgraded the front axle. My garage is kinda low. Guess I could just buy the 42" just to be sure.
I never used my HL, but I am sure I would need to reconnect the sway bar to use it, 42 seems low, but who knows.

Without proximity sensors you drop it pretty low maybe better with original orientation. I will snap some picks of mine so you have it this weekend. What’s your garage height?

SpookyXJ

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S 2 door auto
Vehicle Showcase
I never used my HL, but I am sure I would need to reconnect the sway bar to use it, 42 seems low, but who knows.

Without proximity sensors you drop it pretty low maybe better with original orientation. I will snap some picks of mine so you have it this weekend. What’s your garage height?
It's 82" a little shy of 7 foot for some reason. I'd like to add garage doors at some point not sure that will make a difference. Whoever built this house did a lot of weird stuff. Halls are extra narrow interior wall stud spacing is non standard all the wall plugs are upside down.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
It's 82" a little shy of 7 foot for some reason. I'd like to add garage doors at some point not sure that will make a difference. Whoever built this house did a lot of weird stuff. Halls are extra narrow interior wall stud spacing is non standard all the wall plugs are upside down.

Mine would clear that, I’m at like 76-78” Jeep and hi lift height. With 37 and 3.5 lift

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Just swapped the direction of the rear shock bolts. Stole the idea from Dr Jeep, aka @stil2low . Less likely to get dinged on rocks. Realized on the second bolt that you don't even need to jack up the Jeep. duh!
Before:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_824.jpg

After:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_825.jpg

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I have one and think getting a heavy bead lock off and being careful with camera wiring is WAY more of a pain in the ass vs stock or teraflex. It fits well I love the Rotopax mounts, wish the antenna mount was 1/2-1cm further back so it would clear the glass. It is solid, but heavy, install is like their video, lots of adjustments. But not horrible. Tire is also high and has no height adjustment. Ok for me use the camera if you care. The back spacing adjustment is great, Just don’t over torque the hinges to body frame, they have an unexpectedly low torque spec.

I’m in lake arrow head this weekend if you are out there for Labor Day and want to check it out.
Oh cool man thanks for the info. I was just up there last weekend, maybe i can make it out there again lol. Might still keep my options open on the carriers then.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Just swapped the direction of the rear shock bolts. Stole the idea from Dr Jeep, aka @stil2low . Less likely to get dinged on rocks. Realized on the second bolt that you don't even need to jack up the Jeep. duh!
Of course, I said, "Hey, that's a great idea." Only to realize that mine were already facing in when I swapped my shocks last week. :facepalm:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Of course, I said, "Hey, that's a great idea." Only to realize that mine were already facing in when I swapped my shocks last week. :facepalm:
Gotta love it......

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
Installed the morimoto sequential fender lights and they are amazing. The front end looks so much cleaner compared to the cheap lamps the Sahara came with. I have the Flashcal set up and I have zero issues with the lights :D

Install isn’t to bad but I highly recommend removing the wheel fender to make it so much easier and cleaner to install. Took me all of about an hour and a half to install and a calm and easy pace :)

73AC4E64-AC32-448B-9F4F-2E5CE2D38951.jpeg

9737EAF6-EB83-4412-986B-013CD65996A7.jpeg

Reactions: RTJ