Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Few new goodies showed up, really liking the ease of the snap. I don’t run sensors in my tires so only need the size reprogram
Little one got spooked when installing the snap and the Jeep honked 3 times as it paired lol
The no limit mounts will hopefully go on this weekend :like:

16360420-0ED9-4186-9D6F-9F67DD062EFE.jpeg

4D66B8B0-AC01-4EAA-AC9D-91A3D55EB8F5.jpeg

41342767-E7FF-418B-A30A-45B3B2725E6E.jpeg

She’s a cutie! Daddy’s girl no doubt. How much more droop you gonna get with those?

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
haha that foam is the worst, but can't complain when they come in perfect condition! They look amazing, I plan on getting some sort of tape to cover the holes from the stock sliders, clean up the background! Stoked to see yours installed! was a pretty easy install, just ended up raining while I was doing it outside :LOL:. One word of advice for the install is loosen the body to frame bolts 2x on each side and slide the washers away from the body before you line up the steps. They are almost always too close to the body, this will save you a ton of time instead of getting them up and in place and realizing they don't let the circles in the mounts connect.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
I took a page out of @californiajeeping handbook, and did this.....:clap:.. hopefully I’m helping them out at my dealership....:giggle:.

CDB78793-00A5-4BA3-A2A3-E6EB568960C1.jpeg
3BF1C68E-4122-4AE7-A59A-5CE3A7009C2C.jpeg
Though a good idea, I have read wayyy too many threads and heard (first and secondhand) of horror stories from some dealerships about 6 qt overfills, or many other "mistakes" that have occurred while their Jeeps were in their hands. I am still baffled by how and why some of you still continue to take your Jeeps to these dealerships to perform a task that is cheap, easy, quick, and actually a lot of fun - and a way for the owners to get familiar with their Jeeps.

But to each their own - I am sure you and others have your own reasons for doing so, and I respect that. The same way I choose to do my own oil changes and other maintenance/installs. Just be aware, that a bold, clear, and brightly labeled tag may not be enough to make the technicians actually "care" enough to do things correctly and accurately.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Though a good idea, I have read wayyy too many threads and heard (first and secondhand) of horror stories from some dealerships about 6 qt overfills, or many other "mistakes" that have occurred while their Jeeps were in their hands. I am still baffled by how and why some of you still continue to take your Jeeps to these dealerships to perform a task that is cheap, easy, quick, and actually a lot of fun - and a way for the owners to get familiar with their Jeeps.

But to each their own - I am sure you and others have your own reasons for doing so, and I respect that. The same way I choose to do my own oil changes and other maintenance/installs. Just be aware, that a bold, clear, and brightly labeled tag may not be enough to make the technicians actually "care" enough to do things correctly and accurately.
I hear ya.... my situation is a little different than most. I’m in good standing with my dealer. I’ve been buying from them for years.
My running buddy is the head mechanic there and he’s the only one that touches my rig, lol.
I get 4 oil changes free, then I get the v.i.p. treatment whenever I’m there. It’s a small town, everyone knows everyone, lol. I get my oil changed with filter and multi point inspection for 25.00. So this is why I drive the 5 miles to get my oil changed......:)

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I hear ya.... my situation is a little different than most. I’m in good standing with my dealer. I’ve been buying from them for years.
My running buddy is the head mechanic there and he’s the only one that touches my rig, lol.
I get 4 oil changes free, then I get the v.i.p. treatment whenever I’m there. It’s a small town, everyone knows everyone, lol. I get my oil changed with filter and multi point inspection for 25.00. So this is why I drive the 5 miles to get my oil changed......:)
Five miles! You should push it there to save the environment. :giggle::giggle:

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
She’s a cutie! Daddy’s girl no doubt. How much more droop you gonna get with those?
Thank ya! And ohhh yah, glued to me

No extra droop, these will allow me to outboard the shock more for clearance between the shock body and frame and also changes the mount orientation so it doesn’t bind at full flex
Right now at full flex the shock bodies are rubbing slightly on the frame and an added bonus Jeremy from RK was telling me they will also work great for clearing coil overs if I ever go that route... might have to sign up for some overtime after that conversation :CWL:

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
So I ordered some LoD signature black sliders/steps and read allot online about how great the product was but that is was pretty long wait on these. So you can imagine my delight and pera-grin when they arrvied within a few days from Northridge 4x4! I totally wasn't expecting it but I decided to install them last night, came out great and today I finished and drilled the extra whole through the frame for the passenger side reinforcement. I skipping drilling the back two bolts but figure it should be more than enough with all the other bolts in place, these things are solid!

5CE7D022-C4EC-47C7-A2F2-5D7394EF4BB0.JPG

52D5B381-D5E6-4281-A37A-5D945B241F14.JPG

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg
Love it! Great lookin Jeep, send us some glamor shots and put'em on our website!

Bill G

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Unlimited Sport JL
Ordered five Mammoth Boulder Black wheels and the Coyote Black Acorn lug nuts. Can’t wait to take them to DCT and throw some 35 Falkens on them!

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Well said. That’s fair. Unique situation indeed. If they’re trustworthy and proven, probably ok. Then again, then you shouldn’t need the tag :)

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well said. That’s fair. Unique situation indeed. If they’re trustworthy and proven, probably ok. Then again, then you shouldn’t need the tag :)
Lol... true , it’s just a precautionary measure, just in case it’s unattended accidentally, and junior gets his hands on it.......:)

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
Changed the oil... 5 quarts of Pennzoil Platinum 0W-20 and a Mopar Filter. I used a Mobil 1 filter the last time but since my Walmart now sells Mopar filters I figured I'd use one this time...