What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

HellaYella

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2dr (first Jeep ordered 2-7)
Vehicle Showcase

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't gpca quick screws make it easier for someone to steal the hardtop from the Jeep since they won't be caring the proper tools for the regular bolts? Google Jeep hardtop stolen.
Oh my god ive never seen so much hate for a stupid ass mod. If someone wants to run down the street with the hard top more power to them.

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Oh my god ive never seen so much hate for a stupid ass mod. If someone wants to run down the street with the hard top more power to them.
And it’s not like the stock bolts are a super secret shape. ;-). Star shape is pretty common. ;-)

rubicon13

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2019
How do the tires feel? I'm curious how the F rating feels compared to the stock tires/previous tires you have run.
Hey! The new tires run a little more rigid than the c load tires that were stock but it’s not a substantial difference that I can feel on the road. The other thing you need to think about for ride quality and how the tires feel is the tire sidewall. The stock rim and tire sidewall height was 7.9” and with my new set up it’s 7.5”. The amount of rubber between rim and road is slightly less. If I had gone with 18s on the 35s I would have had 8.5” sidewall and it would ride smoother than my 20s. For me it’s a look, I like the look of 35s on 20s. Turning requires a little more effort on the steering wheel, because the amount of tire in contact with the road is more. The new tires are 12.5” width and old ones were 11.2”. It still turns on a dime but you do need to apply more effort to hit the turn. Overall though rides great with the rubicon suspension. I had a 2016 JKU sport previously and the f load tires compared to stock c load did ride stiffer and could be felt. Hope this helps!

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered JKS quick disconnects and the AJT key fob. Disconnects came in today and the key fob thing gets here Friday. Hopefully I can get the disconnects installed this weekend.

Also looking forward to having a smaller key fob. These stock fobs are huge! That and I hate getting stabbed by my key throughout the day. Lol.

FishtownPride

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
installed a Tyger 2" hitch on our Sting Gray 2019 2 door JL Sport. We are headed on vacation next week and I needed somewhere to add the cargo rack to. Hopefully the Roadie 20 doesn't come flying off and take its own vacation.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Installed my new set of 35s on standard Rubi rims that I bought from great forum member @19 JLUR Bright Whit3 !
Love the new stance, I know it wouldn’t work well offroad but it works for us; they do rub when I’m turning the wheels to the max, I think I’ll need wheel spacers to fix it, and possibly a lift kit (was considering 2.5” spacer kit by RC (Not sure that’ll really fix the rubbing though).
Thoughts ?

6BBEE621-373D-48AA-A829-9C1A2FE1F3A7.jpeg