First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
^ nice! Is the antenna naturally that angled towards the back of the vehicle?
I did not move it so maybe???? Anyone else want to chime in on this?

marek

First Name
Marek
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Wrangler Moab 03 Mercedes SL 500
The overall shape is the same the flair bends down just like the Rubicon does, it is the same senario on both there is a wedge gap where flair meets fender.
Please explain why only a Rubicon needs the wedge.seam filled (are rocks more attracted to the Rubicon)?

The only difference ( if I recall correctly) between flairs is the Rubicon sits 1.25" higher so it has a deeper indentation for the hood locks the rest of the shape is basically the same including the "V" of the seam. Keep in mind that Only applies to the fronts rears are the same on both
Rear flares are not the same on both.

lightsout

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara, Tesla Model-S, Infinity G37 Hardtop Convertible, 2018 Fleetwood Bounder 35K, Bayliner 4588 Motor Yacht
Rear flares are not the same on both.
in terms of location and the wedge they are identical. Regardless they both attach the same way and both have the wedge that could potentially hold a pebble. Like I said I just did 100+ miles on gravel with my rock throwing KO2's with out a single pebble or debris in the gap. I do not see it as a solution to a existing problem. My BIL with a Rubicon also removed his gasketing same issue would not stay tucked after time. To demonstrate how similar the flairs are I just had my Sahara wrapped in 3M and the pre printed patterns for the flairs (both front and back) is the same for both the Rubicon and Sahara

Last edited:

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
Backup for The Stig
Vehicle Showcase
Worth the wait.
I was kinda hoping for a Tina Turner clip though.
I didn't have one that I loved... but, what's love got to do with it?

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Seeing how it was 97° today, I put my top in safari mode. The complete sun block is fantastic! I had previously removed the plastic door surround and putting the top in safari mode doesn't touch the roll bars and the top worked well without the surround. Nice.

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
I have done more than 100 miles of gravel roads in the last 2 weeks, not a single rock or pebble in the

Waste of time and money. I had driven over 100 miles of gravel roads in the last two weeks my seams are clean (except dirt that washes out), Like I said I installed the rubber last year it lasted a couple months before it started coming out. I removed the rubber 2 months ago.
Just sharing info to someone who asked. I don’t really care if you do it or not.

slimfl08

First Name
Victor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Ocean Blue Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a simplified wiring diagram fro the ARB compressor? Wanting to build a portable pelican case option for air that I can put into various vehicles. The wiring bundle that comes with it is more than I need. Thanks in advance!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Started ripping her apart for the lift.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6bf.jpg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Which lift , tires /wheels, I need details man...:computerrage:.. :)
The Mopar 2" lift. Mopar wheels and Patagonia 37's! Here's a test fit I did just to see what the wheel/tire combo looked like.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6b1.jpg

Tazer JL - Z Automotive