What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Red19

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
The Tuffy Security deck is probably the easiest to install, but it only covers the area in between the C-Pillars. If I remember right it has a lever that will hold the top up.

Diabolical Slipstream is a great product and I used it for years, but it can be a pain to install. I also had a washer leak from a broken O-ring and the Slipstream caught some rust spots so you may want to paint it. I also had issues with some rattling from the D-clips they use to lock the top and back on. This one has a folding top which you can open halfway or all the way. If you run a soft top it will only open halfway. Unless they've fixed this, I had a 1st gen. This option will probably give you the most enclosed space.

The squadbox is solid. I drilled through here and there to put in LED lights and wire them up before I installed. It's all (inch thick) plastic so no rust, and no rattles. If you leave off the molle panel on the subwoofer side, you can also install the Diabolical sliding drawer with it. Of the 3 I had, this is my favorite. There is no lifting the top open with this one, you have to take the whole thing off.

There is another option out there, EZ-Trunk. It's about $400 so it's probably the cheapest option for locked storage, but you don't get much space with it. I never used this one.
Thanks for your detailed reply. I already have a Tuffy deck so I’ll probably stick with it for now. I like that it has a hinge and can open up. The prospect of that with a larger or taller space is what would get me to switch. Appreciate it.

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
Replaced my stock steering stabilizer with the AEV Bilstein one. Didn’t really have a reason other than someone else posted about it, was only $120, so I thought F it I’ll give it a try. Love it. Steering is more “firm” and with the added resistance, it feels more linear too. Really notice it on the highway.