Sponsored

What did you do to your 2dr today?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thanks! I’ll be on 35s soon!
Probably already in your cart :) Look forward to pics w/ them on, JL be lookin' proper!
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Installed the Fishbone Stubby bumper

PXL_20230312_212122077.jpg

PXL_20230312_212122077.jpg
Your JL, to include the bumper looks great... When I saw your Topo grill, I immediately thought..... this guy needs the Topo decal as shown on this JL's rear.... Also, thought, geeeez, @Threedom "Topo" Design door handles would look great on it also..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? gy8upoi

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? topo

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Installed the Voswitch JL400 that I saw another member had posted before, ran into a snag where the button module was missing it's lower clip! Trying to get in touch with customer service, but since it's a weekend I'm guessing I won't get a response till tomorrow.
Installed some spot/flood lights at the bottom of the A pillars as well.
All in all very satisfied with the Voswitch kit, just hoping the customer service comes through!
I suppose I should update this and say that customer service came in clutch and sent me a replacement button module.
Fits perfectly!

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Haha yes they are, but it’s going in for a 4.56 regear and front/rear TruTracs next week. Like a whole new Jeep that already smells like the dogs
Wow, going to be a great when it gets out of the lab :)

Cursed_JL

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' JL 2-Door Sport, 20' Alfa Giulia, 03' Jeep TJ
Not installed yet but tires came in! They are Maxxis Razr AT's. Super aggressive looking and lightweight. Wanted to go bigger but the gearing with the manual transmission and 3.45's is already way too long. These will beef the sport up just enough with the Rubicon wheels.

My only complaint is SimpleTire sent me 2 year old tires! I called to see if I could exchange or receive a discount and they told me to pound sand. I guess you get what you pay for and there's a reason SimpleTire is usually cheaper than other options. Will definitely be the last time I order from them.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 20230310_111741
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 20230310_111731

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Not installed yet but tires came in! They are Maxxis Razr AT's. Super aggressive looking and lightweight. Wanted to go bigger but the gearing with the manual transmission and 3.45's is already way too long. These will beef the sport up just enough with the Rubicon wheels.

My only complaint is SimpleTire sent me 2 year old tires! I called to see if I could exchange or receive a discount and they told me to pound sand. I guess you get what you pay for and there's a reason SimpleTire is usually cheaper than other options. Will definitely be the last time I order from them.
Retiring is just getting harder and harder these days… 🙄

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Yikes, sorry to hear that the tires are old. Looking forward to when you put them on though, hope you update us with pics!

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 11.45.00 PM 3
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 11.45.00 PM 3
Well I bought new tires and they sat in my shed for 2 yrs, so it's basically the same thing, shouldn't be a problem as long as they were inside a warehouse vs. outside in the yard.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Nice! I like my Granite Crystal wheels, but at some point I would like to swap out for some black wheels... or maybe bronze...