First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? IMG_5016
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? IMG_5017

Added duel Arb compressor using 813fabrications under hood mount. Easy installation and highly recommend 813 product. The top coupler is temporary. I have a second coupler coming and will run twin air lines to the front of the bracket. They also have pre drilled holes for air manifold when I do air lockers. Customer service alone is amazing! I found them via google search but was highly impressed. Also, installed DV8 foglight. Not very impressed by the output but that may just be the Rugged Ridge Bumper is blocking out put. If anybody has good recommendations of a great output amber foglight, I will listen. I don't need to run foglight daily so I would like this foglight spot to be functional when I actually need it.

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport

Added duel Arb compressor using 813fabrications under hood mount. Easy installation and highly recommend 813 product. The top coupler is temporary. I have a second coupler coming and will run twin air lines to the front of the bracket. They also have pre drilled holes for air manifold when I do air lockers. Customer service alone is amazing! I found them via google search but was highly impressed. Also, installed DV8 foglight. Not very impressed by the output but that may just be the Rugged Ridge Bumper is blocking out put. If anybody has good recommendations of a great output amber foglight, I will listen. I don't need to run foglight daily so I would like this foglight spot to be functional when I actually need it.
Nice! I've had the ARB twin underhood setup for a couple months now. Where are you running your compressor switch? I originally had mine side mounted under the hood but had to re-locate when I had the air lockers installed so it could be inside next to the locker switches.

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
Started the bank account purge. Ordered…
- Mopar lift FLCA
- Mopar lift front and rear sway links
- Rubicon fenders
- Clayton 1.5” springs
- Bilstein 5100 shocks
- JKS front and rear bump stop kits
Waiting on getting the 35s until I know when the fenders will arrive
Getting quotes for the 4.56 regear and LSD/locker upgrades, potentially LSD front and rear or LSD rear and e-locker front

Appreciate all the people who have helped with info, advice, etc. I overanalyze the bajingers out of everything so there are lots of you.

gatorguy7

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Nice! I've had the ARB twin underhood setup for a couple months now. Where are you running your compressor switch? I originally had mine side mounted under the hood but had to re-locate when I had the air lockers installed so it could be inside next to the locker switches.
I have it routed directly to the Jeep auxiliary switch 1 currently. So far no issues.

Sponsored

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
Ordered it some parts

Rcv shafts
Reid knuckles
American iron ball joints
Steer smart drag link

Putting the 40s on it Friday. Few more parts to make clearance for new tires but getting there.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Ordered it some parts

Rcv shafts
Reid knuckles
American iron ball joints
Steer smart drag link

Putting the 40s on it Friday. Few more parts to make clearance for new tires but getting there.
Damn. 40s on a 2-door... looking forward to the pics...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Out with the old, in w/ the new, got my Mickeys (315/70/17s) mounted, got my Teraflex 4dr spacer kit (2" front, 1.5" rear) and my D44 w/ LSD installed. Need to fill w/ gear oil and brake bleed then should be back on the road :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 0208231137a_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 0208231146a_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 0208231146b_HDR

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Out with the old, in w/ the new, got my Mickeys (315/70/17s) mounted, got my Teraflex 4dr spacer kit (2" front, 1.5" rear) and my D44 w/ LSD installed. Need to fill w/ gear oil and brake bleed then should be back on the road :)

Wow… big day in the Newt family! You must follow up with before/after thoughts, driving experience, pro/cons, etc. I know that is a lot to ask but food for thought that the many of us look forward to digest.

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Parked next to another topless 2 door the other night at dinner.

First time I’ve seen one with the top off, it does look much better topless, and I do like that yellow better than Jeeps high velocity.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 577FE2C1-5ABA-4B39-93BF-5EE46EF0F88A
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? F57C0ED2-3FB4-43C1-A7FE-054E1AC323AD

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Wow… big day in the Newt family! You must follow up with before/after thoughts, driving experience, pro/cons, etc. I know that is a lot to ask but food for thought that the many of us look forward to digest.
will do sir!

it's all the fault of @entropy and @Gregj they made me do it lol.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Parked next to another topless 2 door the other night at dinner.

First time I’ve seen one with the top off, it does look much better topless, and I do like that yellow better than Jeeps high velocity.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? F57C0ED2-3FB4-43C1-A7FE-054E1AC323AD
Damn I can’t wait till the weather is good enough here for top off weather.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I posted this on the gas cap tether thread. Today, I took the stubby little 5" gas cap tether and lengthened it to work with my aftermarket fuel door:

1.) I removed the stock 5" tether and cut it in half.
2.) I removed the outer sheathing from a bicycle brake cable. The way I did it was to peel back a small portion of the outer sheathing to expose the inner metal core that protects the brake cable itself. Put the metal inner core in a bench vice and since it is wound inside like a spring, you can then unscrew the outer sheathing from it. I figure the sheathing is flexible and should be fairly weather resistant.
3.) I then put some Gorilla Glue in both ends of the sheathing and slid the two halves of the stock tether into them.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? IMG_1095

We'll see how long the glue holds under temperature extremes, but if it does it's a simple fix and lets the gas cap hang down out of the way.

swedeviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2-door
I posted this on the gas cap tether thread. Today, I took the stubby little 5" gas cap tether and lengthened it to work with my aftermarket fuel door:

1.) I removed the stock 5" tether and cut it in half.
2.) I removed the outer sheathing from a bicycle brake cable. The way I did it was to peel back a small portion of the outer sheathing to expose the inner metal core that protects the brake cable itself. Put the metal inner core in a bench vice and since it is wound inside like a spring, you can then unscrew the outer sheathing from it. I figure the sheathing is flexible and should be fairly weather resistant.
3.) I then put some Gorilla Glue in both ends of the sheathing and slid the two halves of the stock tether into them.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? IMG_1095

We'll see how long the glue holds under temperature extremes, but if it does it's a simple fix and lets the gas cap hang down out of the way.
Just a small thing,, installed my fire extinguisher on the rollbar,, baby steps....

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just a small thing,, installed my fire extinguisher on the rollbar,, baby steps....
Sometimes, it's the little things that really make it yours...
Sponsored