Sponsored

What did you do to your 2dr today?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
How’s the fitment? Saw some videos when they first came out that showed some play. I’m hey look great.
Fitment is ok.... I installed but I would not have wanted the Oracle Flush Mounts if my JL had blind spot monitoring (BSM).

BSM is very negatively impacted with the Oracles flush mounts. Sure guys try to reposition the BSM sensors in the Oracles, using double sided tape but to do so is laughable, as BSM still ends up a mess.
Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Fitment is ok.... I installed but I would not have wanted the Oracle Flush Mounts if my JL had blind spot monitoring (BSM).

BSM is very negatively impacted with the Oracles.. Sure guys try to reposition the BSM sensors in in the Oracles, using double sided tape but to do so is laughable..
Hey Rhino, why do you say 'to do so is laughable'... would I be wasting my time?

I've have the BSM and did disable them using the Tazer but was considering trying to shim the top of the modules to aim the sensors lower.

They do still work but only for taller vehicles passing. I've never had a vehicle with the feature before and I definitely did not want to get used to a feature that only worked as a function of the size of the passing vehicle!

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

BSM is very negatively impacted with the Oracles flush mounts. Sure guys try to reposition the BSM sensors in the Oracles, using double sided tape but to do so is laughable, as BSM still ends up a mess.
Can’t be worse than my third gen Tacoma. I hit a speed bump and they quit working.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Rhino, why do you say 'to do so is laughable'... would I be wasting my time?

I've have the BSM and did disable them using the Tazer but was considering trying to shim the top of the modules to aim the sensors lower.

They do still work but only for taller vehicles passing. I've never had a vehicle with the feature before and I definitely did not want to get used to a feature that only worked as a function of the size of the passing vehicle!
@dragoneggs

My laughable comment was based on BSM does not do/work at all as designed..

IF, if you, your Wife or Teen kid driver were in hopes that BSM would assist them, driver safety wise.... well, good luck with that.

For you... leave BSM turned off and enjoy the Oracle flush mounts...

On my JL, I truly enjoy / like the look of the Oracle flush mounts with the Threedom custom design replacement panels. Terrific add to any JL.

Again, for me, (my JL does not have BSM) the only thing... the one thing that I did not like is the Oracle logo on the tail light... I'm not into different logos all over my vehicle.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

@dragoneggs

My laughable comment was based on BSM does not do/work at all as designed..

IF, if you, your Wife or Teen kid driver were in hopes that BSM would assist them, driver safety wise.... well, good luck with that.

For you... leave BSM turned off and enjoy the Oracle flush mounts...

On my JL, I truly enjoy / like the look of the Oracle flush mounts with the Threedom custom design replacement panels. Terrific add to any JL.

Again, for me, (my JL does not have BSM) the only thing... the one thing that I did not like is the Oracle logo on the tail light... I'm not into different logos all over my vehicle.

Roger that... BSM wasn't even on my radar, but I did want the LED rear and reverse parking assist. Turns out I have OEM rear LEDs sitting in my garage now anyways.

The Oracles caught my eye on the looks and flushness, and the reverse light brightness was a bonus.

I did purchase the dragon logo from @Threedom to replace the 'Oracle' plugs but it turned out the logo did not match my 'dragon' key lock and wiper blade caps so returned them. I might get blanks or hope that they come out with a matching dragon design for the Oracles.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roger that... BSM wasn't even on my radar, but I did want the LED rear and reverse parking assist. Turns out I have OEM rear LEDs sitting in my garage now anyways.

The Oracles caught my eye on the looks and flushness, and the reverse light brightness was a bonus.

I did purchase the dragon logo from @Threedom to replace the 'Oracle' plugs but it turned out the logo did not match my 'dragon' key lock and wiper blade caps so returned them. I might get blanks or hope that they come out with a matching dragon design for the Oracles.
@dragoneggs

Threedom just released a HD line of caps and badges.. Terrific detail on the HD's!

See the new HD "Dragon" in the pic below compared to the Dragon replacement panel for the Oracle flush mounts.. To me these dragons look pretty similar to each other.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? dragon
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? dddtyyiu

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

@dragoneggs

Threedom just released a HD line of caps and badges.. Terrific detail on the HD's!

See the new HD "Dragon" in the pic below compared to the Dragon replacement panel for the Oracle flush mounts.. To me these dragons look pretty similar to each other.

dragon.jpg
dddtyyiu.jpg
Nope not the same dragon as I have. Went back to the website and my dragon design appears to be missing! Found this pic when I installed.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? ED580934-80D2-46AA-BE51-00E8ED151EC5

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
Did you get much gain in HP or mileage with that intake?
Probably not :LOL:

Maybe feels like it has a smidge more pep in the upper RPM ranges, but I haven't had it long enough to judge the mileage. Sounds pretty nice, though.

Sponsored

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
XR flare extensions done

20221201_070455.jpg

20221201_070522.jpg

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
nice installation. Looks like you didn't do the additional (g screen monitor) system. You might want to check it out I really like it. I had the dealer install that part of the install. It makes it nice to be able to check voltage of main and secondary voltage on your batteries prior to starting . You can also do your boost start if necessary from inside etc.
Pics of where you had the G screen installed?

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Anyone have a lead on the old style (not 392 XR) black with machined ring Mopar Beadlock? Every place I call only has one in stock, if any.

Last edited: