Sponsored

What did you do to your 2dr today?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Installed a tempered glass screen protector on the infotainment screen, just in case , and for piece of mind.
Did that a while back too, still amazed at how well those things are packaged, like it's something carrying nuclear launch codes :)
Sponsored

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Installed a tempered glass screen protector on the infotainment screen, just in case , and for piece of mind.
Yup. Wish my PO had opted for that. Whoever was driving had long nails and liked channel surfing while rock crawling.

Sponsored

proptied

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR Snazz

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I am on my second 2-door JLR. I forgot how many little items I installed on the first one. Basic stuff that the Wrangler should have come with.

I installed a Mopar keyed alike locking gas cap. Mopar screen protector, Bolt hood lock, Gorilla locking wheel lugs. WeatherTech winter floor and cargo mats. Going to install the Redline hood struts today. And possibly install the Mopar matte black grill I have sitting in a box.

Heading to the tint/paint protection film guy Monday. I will not bother covering the Mopar matte black grill with paint protection film. It cost he same as the film. Plus I will still have the original white grill. I am applying PPF to the windshield frame, partial hood, door cups, door edges, door stills.

I need to remove the OEM RUBICON hood decals for the paint protection film so I will apply new decals. The original black/red RUBICON hood lettering looks good on darker colors like my old Granite. I went with a White JLR this time. I am thinking the OEM black/red RUBICON hood lettering is too bold on a white hood? I might go with something more subtle. Maybe a matte white outline with gloss white letters? Or all matte white letters with a thin black/red outline. Or maybe even light silver matte letters with a thin black/red outline?

Last edited:

Sponsored

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon 2.2 Diesel
Removed my 255/75R17 KO2 and addes some 285/70R17 Radar Renegade AT5. So far.. they perform well onroad.. will see how they do offroad.

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
Removed my 255/75R17 KO2 and addes some 285/70R17 Radar Renegade AT5. So far.. they perform well onroad.. will see how they do offroad.
Do you have any pics of your JL with the KO2’s? I am thinking of getting that size. Thanks.

Charmagne

First Name
Charmagne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th AE JL
Ruby got some storage today! Even dog taxi/grocery haulers (primarily) need appropriate storage - love these molle panel bags. Dog needs storage, basic tool/emergency storage, first aid and reusable grocery bag storage! 😂

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG_5183.png