What did you do to your 2dr today?

Sponsored

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Added auxiliary switches and rear led lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 2AB2B373-BD5E-40C3-8F80-FFF79CED8FA7

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do to your 2dr today? 2AB2B373-BD5E-40C3-8F80-FFF79CED8FA7
I looked at that aux switch setup and really liked it. Looks great! Question about the top button...what does it turn on/off?

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
I looked at that aux switch setup and really liked it. Looks great! Question about the top button...what does it turn on/off?
Top button turns on the unit, the other buttons turn on the lights. If you turn off the unit, it has a memory, so when you turn it back on, whatever light switch you previously pressed stays on.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Top button turns on the unit, the other buttons turn on the lights. If you turn off the unit, it has a memory, so when you turn it back on, whatever light switch you previously pressed stays on.
Do you have a link for that switch by chance, and was it very hard to install and wire up? Pretty slick setup there!
TIA

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Do you have a link for that switch by chance, and was it very hard to install and wire up? Pretty slick setup there!
TIA
I believe it’s the JL400, Brad.

Voswitch JL400 Grab Handle Switch Panel for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-current and Gladiator 2020-current https://a.co/d/fadegih

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. One last question. Assuming the buttons are backlit do they cause any distraction when driving?

Sponsored

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. One last question. Assuming the buttons are backlit do they cause any distraction when driving?
No, plus they are dimmable. You also have color options, green, blue, red, and white. It’s a different color when on as well.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe it’s the JL400, Brad.

Voswitch JL400 Grab Handle Switch Panel for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-current and Gladiator 2020-current https://a.co/d/fadegih
Easy install, just have to open you front windshield about 15% and also drill a hole in the inside of the handle.

Amazon.

0F7F207A-98A0-4CDB-B5AA-F22C3C193E7D.png

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thanks guys I really like this solution for switch gear :)

TimJL

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Painted my fenders over the weekend, got tired trying to look at classifieds and not finding any white rubicon fenders so took matters into my own hands. I think they came out very well! The rear fenders were more of a test run and the front I think came out excellent, a little more matte then I would have liked but maybe I can try adding a thicker gloss layer later.

fenderss.jpg

fenders.jpg

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Painted my fenders over the weekend, got tired trying to look at classifieds and not finding any white rubicon fenders so took matters into my own hands. I think they came out very well! The rear fenders were more of a test run and the front I think came out excellent, a little more matte then I would have liked but maybe I can try adding a thicker gloss layer later.

fenderss.jpg

fenders.jpg
I like the painted fenders and a constrasting top. Yeah I'm biased. Way to take the risk and make it more to your liking!
Sponsored