Sponsored

What did you buy this Labor Day?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
With all the sales going on I'm sure many shopped this weekend. What did you buy? What deals did you find?

I didn't really need anything. I did order Fuel Zephyr wheels from Discount Tire a few weeks ago. When I ordered they price matched another vendor. The wheels happened to arrive Friday during their sale. I paid with my Discount Tire credit card so I recieved an additional 15% off. I ended up paying about $242 a wheel after taxes. Cook County IL has 10% sales tax so that 15% turns to 5% off. Still a good deal. Cheapest I've seen the Zephyrs.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Air locker for the rear and a motobilt diff cover. Then i locked myself out, probably karma for when the wife says i spend too much

Sponsored

gpurp

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JL Sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still piecing together my metalcloak lift. Got the rear track bar today.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I love that bumper/tire carrier but there’s like 31,000 options and when I’m done building it it cost $2700!!
It is so easy to go crazy on options. I finally just narrowed it down to what I need to make it work now with the idea that I can add more later.

I still want wheels and tires (not to mention another tattoo), so I am trying not to go overboard on just one thing.

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Warn Zeon Platinum 10-s. Called Northridge and asked for a price match to Discount Bandit (since I didn’t trust that site), got it for like 20% off the current price- $1,566 total.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Extra Hurricane supplies, none of which were on sale. Looked at the Hot Heads 10% off deal didn't bite...