What did you all pay for your Rubicon??

OP
OP

Krypt0_Gh0st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2.0L Turbo
Call Gupton and get a quote. It should be 11-12% off MSRP. Then ask your dealer to match it. I did that and they laughed, so I ordered from Gupton.
Will do! I'm going to send off for a quote now. Thanks!
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Call Gupton and get a quote. It should be 11-12% off MSRP. Then ask your dealer to match it. I did that and they laughed, so I ordered from Gupton.
Haha, I did the same. Went to a local dealership because I wanted to put my foot on the pedal of a 2.0L before I pulled the trigger (no regrets, btw, this little engine is peppy).

After the drive, I said, "Look, I've got an offer in writing for 8% off invoice, but I have to go to Nashville to get it. If you can come close to that, I'd save the $$ and time to travel and order right here, right now.

The New Car Sales Director of the dealership looked at me, smiled, and said "If you've got that in writing, you should order it right now because there's no way I can even come close to matching that."

So I did. Cost me ~$1K in travel costs but I saved ~$7K on the purchase, so I'm $6K ahead.

Sniperinhisname

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR 6 speed manual(on order)
1% under invoice with tread lightly at rio vista jeep in california. Only dealer I could find that was doing anything below msrp. They tried to sell me some bullshit that tread lightly isn't actually an affiliate program because they couldn't find the numbers for it even though I gave them to them. Weird dealer that lied alot but I got a decent price and triple checked the contract lol.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I ordered mine via a high volume salesman and with TL I was at 6% below invoice which was about 11% below sticker/MSRP. I have a mostly loaded Rubicon at was out the door with Illinois taxes at $50k.
Which dealer did you order from?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a pretty fully loaded eco-diesel Rubicon, MSRP about 62k, I am paying right around 55k (rounding up)

its not quite as big of a discount as I received on my 2019 or 2020 JLUR, but still pretty good. I actually found a few other dealers for cheaper on my build, but they were further away and would have been mire difficult to pick up.

deals are out there, you just have to look for them. the dealer thread is pretty good to help find those dealers that offer the bigger rebates.

Sponsored

ResGuy68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner, 16 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I am in the Denver Colorado area.
I believe that there's a guy in fort Collins who has been doing 5% below invoice. There are some recent posts that should have his detail. I don't have time to search right now.

JFLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Rubicon (Totaled)
MSRP $63,265 paid $58,906 before fees. 7.39% off if my calculations are correct. Coastline Jeep San Juan Capistrano
2058C949-81B2-4A83-ACC2-5B020AF2E0CF.jpeg
Who did you talk to at Coastline? I talked to Rob who's over at tuttle now and he's only doing 2% below invoice right now. Markets hot I guess but I got me 2020 JLUR from Coastline and need a new one after mine was totaled.

*edit* just looked at the pricing sheet, looks like 1% below invoice

Last edited:

Yogi1956

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Clubs

Who did you talk to at Coastline? I talked to Rob who's over at tuttle now and he's only doing 2% below invoice right now. Markets hot I guess but I got me 2020 JLUR from Coastline and need a new one after mine was totaled.

*edit* just looked at the pricing sheet, looks like 1% below invoice
Mark Davidas was our sales person. Great to work with and nice atmosphere overall.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Which dealer did you order from?
Hawk CDJR in Forest Park, IL. Specifically Jason Beltran (formerly worked for Tyson Motors, if you’re familiar with the other thread on the topic). Other members on this forum have had hit or miss luck with the other sales persons there (some match the 6% and others claim to have no idea what that is).
Jason’s contact is available on their website but if you need his email let me know.

Sponsored

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
$54k sticker marked down to $48k. roughly invoice i've been told.

Jehnbar

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
One of the best Jeep dealerships in Colorado, if not the best.
Everything has been amazing so far - glad to hear it! Ultimately decided over Gupton (even though paying ~$700 more) because closer to LA and Andrew was always on top of it. Would have probably cost me $700 to get from TN to CO on my way back to CA anyway.

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
The MSRP on my Rubi 4xe went from $58,880 to $60,690 in the 2 months between order and arrival. Dealer honored the original deal of 5% below invoice with Tread Lightly on the $58,880 pricing. Lucked out and got a $1,000 bonus cash email the week it was delivered so ended up paying $51,952 + tax. Looking forward to my $7,500 tax credit also.

A9D05447-7045-4130-BD20-F9C98CF5EB8C.jpeg