Sponsored

What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas?

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
I got:

-Some Amazon dollars, so that I can choose what I want for the Jeep, and when; and

-These fender clips, with the thinking that I'll need them as spares if I ever pull the liner to gain access to the ESS battery. Hopefully, they are the correct clips (let me know if they're not so.)

FWIW, there's been a few reviews on Amazon stating that the exact same thing is occurring when purchasing Holosun RMR sights. That said, Quadratec is a much smaller operation, and should be better equipped to prevent your experience from occurring. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, though, and offer them a chance to make things right. Just a thought.

I plan on giving them a buzz tomorrow, my wife was a little more irritated than me. I got a wad of cash for more upgrades just waiting to spend but was waiting to see how they handled this before spending it.
Sponsored

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Wow, looks like Santa was really good to us jeepers this year. I got a few things I am real happy with as well.

My Willys is now my Willys. I will put up a different post once I get the vent decals on tomorrow. Very happy with my color choices though. And a huge shout out to Don at pixaldecals outstanding business, but like I said different post tomorrow.

Glad you all got some nice jeep gifts.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_20211226_183538

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_20211226_183458

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_20211226_183405

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_20211226_123253

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_20211226_121346

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_20211226_101246

IMG_20211226_123247.jpg

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? 2AB73147-DA2E-4381-A8CD-BF84E4D35ED5

It was a good Christmas Day.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
ARB Dual Compressor, underseat bracket, and all the bits and pieces required to install it. Super happy about this.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Now that you mention it, I got utterly nothing for Christmas, for the Jeep or otherwise. I didn't even get a Christmas card this year.

Rather than this being a pity party, I'm kind of pleased that I cut the cord. So many memories of so many better times were just anchoring me and weighing me down. What is the use of keeping up traditions if they just cause pain? So I ignored Christmas this year, and Christmas ignored me.

Sponsored

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Now that you mention it, I got utterly nothing for Christmas, for the Jeep or otherwise. I didn't even get a Christmas card this year.

Rather than this being a pity party, I'm kind of pleased that I cut the cord. So many memories of so many better times were just anchoring me and weighing me down. What is the use of keeping up traditions if they just cause pain? So I ignored Christmas this year, and Christmas ignored me.
@omnitonic ,
Hopefully you had an enjoyable "weekend" and here's to (soon) putting 2021 in the review mirror. That may just be the greatest gift of all. Covid seemed to suck the life out of the last 2 years...

From one stranger to another, here is to the possibility of starting new traditions in the year ahead.

*And just remember what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.
...except Bears. Bears will kill you.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
]From one stranger to another, here is to the possibility of starting new traditions in the year ahead.
I started some good ones this year. Should I a) Spend six hours preparing an elaborate dinner for myself or b) Go wheeling? The answer is always B!

The main thing I'm bummed about right now is just that the days are so short, and the landscape is bleak and dreary. I'm not really in the mood to go wheeling in these conditions. If we get any weather this winter, I'll head for the hills, and see how these mud tires do. Otherwise, I'm kind of done until spring starts to perk things back up. The landscape is just too monochrome for me right now, and the days are very short.

I have plenty to look forward to, but nothing exciting going on in the meantime. I just need to fast forward to about Groundhog Day. The days will be appreciably longer by then, and it will be a different game. This time last year, I got through it by replaying Red Dead Redemption 2, but I don't think I'm in the mood to spend 120+ hours on a video game just now.

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
My FIL is a big ham radio nerd, so I had him buy me the Cool Tech all in one GMRS radio kit for my Jeep, and he’ll help me put it in. I want it for group wheeling, and I knew it would make him happy to buy someone else radio gear and to fiddle with it. Win/win all around.

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, looks like Santa was really good to us jeepers this year. I got a few things I am real happy with as well.

My Willys is now my Willys. I will put up a different post once I get the vent decals on tomorrow. Very happy with my color choices though. And a huge shout out to Don at pixaldecals outstanding business, but like I said different post tomorrow.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? 2AB73147-DA2E-4381-A8CD-BF84E4D35ED5

Nice!

Ha! My sister in law got me that same Tervis cup.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_20211226_123247.jpg
Really dig the matte black Willys decals with the bronze outline. Matches the Sarge green perfectly!

JETAV8R

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Factory Five, 22 Jeep Sahara EcoDiesel
Occupation
Jet and Helo Pilot
times 5. Now if only my White Sahara Diesel could get built!

IMG_0653.jpg

zaneiz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I put my 1K$ deposit down with Gupton for a Hydro Blue Willys. Hopefully it's Xmas in March and not July!

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
Well Santa brought me some Oracle Smoked LED taillights via Quadratec and when I got them out of the box they were most definitely a return item from a previous customer with damage to them. Whoever bought them and tried to install them clipped the resistor from the wiring harness. Very disappointed that they were passed off to me like nothing was wrong. Seriously considering removing them as a company I purchase from.
Well I was able to contact Quadratec customer service this morning and must say I am impressed. Emailed me a pre paid return label and they have replacement parts shipping out today.

Cinnimin74

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2.0
Santa was really good to Rubi this Christmas. She got a new set of LED headlights, fog lights, and fender lights from Quake to replace the crappy stock halogen lights, new cube white/amber lights and control panel. :handsinair: Oh...and my own compressor so i don't have to bum off my hubby while trailing! :LOL:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? reward mine
Sponsored