Sponsored

What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas?

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Got these 2 items. Looking forward to using the rope! (7/8 x 30 Yankum Rope)

As for the tailgate stop, posted a question on the other thread but having issues with it. Lol now I can’t close the tailgate.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? 6289FBFA-42E1-476A-AB1A-D9B24BE63E5E
Sponsored

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
Well Santa brought me some Oracle Smoked LED taillights via Quadratec and when I got them out of the box they were most definitely a return item from a previous customer with damage to them. Whoever bought them and tried to install them clipped the resistor from the wiring harness. Very disappointed that they were passed off to me like nothing was wrong. Seriously considering removing them as a company I purchase from.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Got an email from AccuTune that the last piece of the suspension puzzle, Fox custom tuned 2.5" shocks have shipped!

Also got this cool tool that should help pinpoint wind noise areas when I start soundproofing for the audio upgrade...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_3399.JPG

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
The stainless steel door sill plates that my dealer neglected to include in my order ;)

also a good handful of window decals, and an expressed willingness to let me spend some $$$ on a few mods. Onboard air, winch and armor are coming, as well as a well stocked trauma kit (I like to hike when I get where I’m going). Then we’ll see what else the Ray needs as we put it through it’s paces.

Sponsored

InjectedCJ7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1978 CJ-7
Santa brought some rock slide engineering sliders. These things are very stout and nice.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did Santa Bring for your Jeep this Christmas? IMG_3399.JPG

Looks great, Adv_aw8s! Santa brought me a set of these too! Also got a great deal on a Mopar AUX switch kit for my 18 JLUR. Now all I need is a few of Santa’s elves to stop by and help me install everything! Merry Christmas!

John

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Nada, zilch. :crying:

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Well Santa brought me some Oracle Smoked LED taillights via Quadratec and when I got them out of the box they were most definitely a return item from a previous customer with damage to them. Whoever bought them and tried to install them clipped the resistor from the wiring harness. Very disappointed that they were passed off to me like nothing was wrong. Seriously considering removing them as a company I purchase from.
The Northridge people have been great to me.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
picked up a pair of baja design lp4 spot for the a pillar. this will work well with my lp4 driving combo that is on my bumper.

toothirtyj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Hellayella JL Willys, 3.6L/6MT, 4.10's
Occupation
LE
I received a set of Hellayella Speed Dawg shift knobs for the transfercase and transmission and an Invictus Off Road MOLLE door panel set (2 door version). Not sure what to hang on the MOLLE yet but the laser cut panels are very nice!

HellaYellaSpeedDawgKnobs.jpg

InvictusDoorPanel.jpg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I got:

-Some Amazon dollars, so that I can choose what I want for the Jeep, and when; and

-These fender clips, with the thinking that I'll need them as spares if I ever pull the liner to gain access to the ESS battery. Hopefully, they are the correct clips (let me know if they're not so.)

Well Santa brought me some Oracle Smoked LED taillights via Quadratec and when I got them out of the box they were most definitely a return item from a previous customer with damage to them. Whoever bought them and tried to install them clipped the resistor from the wiring harness.

Very disappointed that they were passed off to me like nothing was wrong. Seriously considering removing them as a company I purchase from.
FWIW, there's been a few reviews on Amazon stating that the exact same thing is occurring when purchasing Holosun RMR sights. That said, Quadratec is a much smaller operation, and should be better equipped to prevent your experience from occurring. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, though, and offer them a chance to make things right. Just a thought.
Sponsored