Sponsored

What colors do you want to see on the JL/JT?

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
When ordering a class 8 truck you have a choice of over 500 colors, yet we are offered a select few. I thought Ocean Blue was too dark and wanted something lighter, but settled on red.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
When ordering a class 8 truck you have a choice of over 500 colors, yet we are offered a select few. I thought Ocean Blue was too dark and wanted something lighter, but settled on red.

We are still luckier than those wanting to order a RAM TRX...Some moron at FCA thought it was a good idea to offer a Halo Truck in only one solid color and that color being Model T black...

Love my 19' Delmonico Red RAM Longhorn, it's just 'That Hellcat' was calling and thought it would look really cool in the same Delmonico Red! The GM at my dealer was hopeful this was just a 'color oversight' but was told NO by the higher up's at corporate...If your customer wants a solid solid color, it's either black or he can paint it, what an @ss response!

Sponsored

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
I would like to see the green on the Challengers. Love that color.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
We are still luckier than those wanting to order a RAM TRX...Some moron at FCA thought it was a good idea to offer a Halo Truck in only one solid color and that color being Model T black...

Love my 19' Delmonico Red RAM Longhorn, it's just 'That Hellcat' was calling and thought it would look really cool in the same Delmonico Red! The GM at my dealer was hopeful this was just a 'color oversight' but was told NO by the higher up's at corporate...If your customer wants a solid solid color, it's either black or he can paint it, what an @ss response!
“A customer can have a car painted any color he wants as long as it’s black”

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I want to see more colors - including everything listed above!

Not sure how it'll be received here, but I think they should offer a shade or two of pink as well. One to match chief blue, for sure. They could have a whole selection of pastels.

I wish Mojito came back. When I bought my Jeep, ocean blue and mojito were my favorite colors.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
That came out a while ago, I think it was a misprint, but I hope it comes back out because its a great color.
It showed for both the Gladiator and the Wrangler so I'm sure it exists in Jeep's plans.
Sponsored