Sponsored

What colors do you want to see on the JL/JT?

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
I love my Mojito! was looking all over to find it because by the time I was ready to buy they cancelled it. And Mango Tango, My 2 fav's

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Hey why don't they do a range of custom colors since Tuscadero did so well or not because they might get too many orders that way. LOL

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I love my Mojito! was looking all over to find it because by the time I was ready to buy they cancelled it. And Mango Tango, My 2 fav's
Mango Tango was a great color.

I love my Chief blue 2 door though... I think that's my favorite Jeep color of all time at this point. Hydro is nice but Chief is just so rare.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
I'd probably trade up to a new JLUR whenever Bikini or a good purple comes out. Hopefully not this year though lol.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
For all the orders Tuscadero supposedly got, I still have to see one on the street.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
I'd like to see just about any color, as long as it's black.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
For all the orders Tuscadero supposedly got, I still have to see one on the street.
I've seen one, I've also seen a half dozen Gecko's though lol. My wife was like I thought this was a limited edition, we see it everywhere

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Personally, I'd really like a medium-shade of grey that has absolutely zero other color added to it.

Granite Crystal is pretty nice, but dark enough to be black. Sting-Gray is neat, but often looks blue, olive drab or brown depending on the lighting. The older Anvil and upcoming Earl Grey both look more like blue/green than grey. Rhino is alright, but too dark and too bluish.

Something like Dodge's Destroyer Grey or maybe Smoke Show (without the added blue cast). Just basic, boring primer grey would make me happy.

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Iā€™m super bummed out that I missed Nacho because I was still waiting for a Bronco at that point. I should have seen the writing on the wallNacho is still my favorite color Iā€™ve ever seen on a Jeep.

I would really just like to see more non-metallic bright colored paints that arenā€™t red. Had a Flame Red JKU for 8 years and it was great, but Iā€™m done with red for probably another 8 years.

I am still looking forward to my Sarge Green ā€˜22 I have on order, though. Itā€™s an awesome green.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I feel like we're missing a good middle green. We've got the bright neons of Mojito (one of my faves!) and Gecko. And we've got the military-like olive greens like Sarge. And those are all excellent colors!

But how about something more forest/hunter green. Or even something akin to British racing green, flashy but mid-toned.

Years ago, I test drove a lovely forest green TJ with a tan top (which was out of my budget at the time, but it solidified my motivation to get one eventually). It was a great look and I'd love to see something like that offered again.

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
I saw one in downtown Los Angeles. No thanks. I have not yet seen an XR in person yet. Broncos are starting to hit the road now, too.
Sponsored