Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
  • Banned
looking to order a 392. Found out some colors are not available or are pushing your built to longer wait.
What colors not to order? Any color constrains?
Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
looking to order a 392. Found out some colors are not available or are pushing your built to longer wait.
What colors not to order?
What ever colors the person completing your build order says they cannot select. Find the colors you like, have backups in case they aren't available at the time of ordering. Also look at the order guide on this forum.

Sponsored

SecretChimp

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Find the colors you like, have backups in case they aren't available at the time of ordering.
This.

And I would add, go look at those potential colors in person. I didn't like Hydro Blue on any website or video, but in person the color really popped. Snazzberry was the opposite. Really liked its look online and almost ordered it but in person, in bright sun, it was too "candy" for me.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Weird.. Just yesterday, Silver Zenith, Snazzberry, and Tuscadero were all missing from the 392 build and price configurator on Jeep's website. Interestingly, today they are all three back, and the new High Velocity yellow has been added as well.

I know the build and price tool is often not very accurate, but strange that they would add Snazz and Tuscadero back on after having removed them if they were going to remain discontinued.

Sponsored

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
392 Gonorrhea Yellow and the bronze accents… Leroy Jenkins!

Wait for Thanos (392 Purple Reign).

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
392 Gonorrhea Yellow and the bronze accents… Leroy Jenkins!

Wait for Thanos (392 Purple Reign).
Gonorrhea Yellow?? I literally just did a spit take on my laptop 😄

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Gonorrhea Yellow?? I literally just did a spit take on my laptop 😄
I ordered one sight unseen (new profile pic) so not hating. That’s her name depending on how green her paint is.

Wanted a 392 XR Reign. Purple and bronze accents should be six to midnight!

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered one sight unseen (new profile pic) so not hating. That’s her name depending on how green her paint is.

Wanted a 392 XR Reign. Purple and bronze accents should be six to midnight!
Totally get it, didn't think you were hating at all. There is a very similar color called Accelerate Yellow on the C8 Corvette (if you're not familiar already,) that is VERY polarizing on the Forums, people love it or hate it. But a large portion of those that hate it seem to be the older guys longing for the more "banana" colored yellows of previous Gen Corvettes.

It's also quite common to hear people on the C8 forum say that they didn't think they'd like it based on pics and videos, but then say they really liked it in person!

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Totally get it, didn't think you were hating at all. There is a very similar color called Accelerate Yellow on the C8 Corvette (if you're not familiar already,) that is VERY polarizing on the Forums, people love it or hate it. But a large portion of those that hate it seem to be the older guys longing for the more "banana" colored yellows of previous Gen Corvettes.

It's also quite common to hear people on the C8 forum say that they didn't think they'd like it based on pics and videos, but then say they really liked it in person!
Color is VERY polarizing. I'm not old and I think Gonorrhea Yellow is hideous. But I hope people buy it as there are FAR more hideous colors they could choose right now. 😆
Sponsored