Sponsored

What color do you want for your JL/JLU/JT?

Frenchi33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE :(
While it may be a bit faddish, Hyper-Green can look very good with black wheels with 33" or larger tires. Actually, I find it to be rather eye catching in a good way. Hey, it's a happy, go lucky color, art deco color... reminds me of sherbet.

Like you all, I am looking forward to see the available colors for the 2018 JL. If Firecracker Red is still available, I'll likely go with that. Arctic White also has my interest.
One thing that I have quickly noticed, every JK Wrangler color looks good when matched with aftermarket wheels and larger than stock tires that have an aggressive tire pattern. Not to upset anyone but I think that the Jeep stock wheels to date, especially those silver ones, are soooo plain and make the Jeep look sort of cheap and blah. Even the Rubi wheels are blah.
Is that a Stingray in your profile picture...

And yeah, every color looks good with 33+ inch tires, but Hyper-Green was probably their worst selling color and should be replaced with something like a yellow in my opinion.
Sponsored

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
Either all white including fenders and bumpers, or all sand the same way. Would be crazy to see the waterproof vinyl seats and dash available in all white too.

BBgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2004 Ram 2500
Occupation
sales
Matte Black or Olive Drab. I would hate to have to paint a new jeep, but I will if they don't offer either one.:cool:

Sport11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Matte Black or Olive Drab. I would hate to have to paint a new jeep, but I will if they don't offer either one.:cool:
I'd love to see some factory matte colors too. Matte olive drab would definitely give it a classic military Jeep look.

Only prob is matte paint shows paint defects and scratches more than gloss paint. And wet sanding and polishing can't be used to take out scratches. Even paint matching it is difficult.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vegas_Sirk

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Also any oils such as finger prints are a PIA on matte finishes

JCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My last three vehicles have been silver > black > silver, so it's time for some color I think. Give me the late 70s Jeep ensign blue...

Jeep Wrangler JL What color do you want for your JL/JLU/JT? {filename}

JeepGirl MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Buick, Ford, GMC
I would love to see the return of the CopperHead Coat Pearl (burnt orange). Currently there is no orange color. I had my perfect Jeep built on the website and then the color was taken away :(

This will be my 4th Jeep Wrangler (1 redish and 2 different greens). Now to get this color back so I can get my new Jeep!

AZJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I always like the Red Rock Crystal. Hoping for something like that. The current Chief Blue looks good and looks like the old Petty Blue.

Jim

Sponsored

Sport11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Bring back Commando Green please! Bit of a unicorn color since they offered it for only for the 2013 model year. I know a few people that wanted the color but waited thinking it'd be available for longer and never got the chance.
I've noticed that Jeep seems to discontinue colors randomly and with no warning. My theory is they do this to motivate sales. So people who want a certain color are motivated to buy soon before the color gets pulled, sometimes even after just one model year.

Davos77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've noticed that Jeep seems to discontinue colors randomly and with no warning. My theory is they do this to motivate sales. So people who want a certain color are motivated to buy soon before the color gets pulled, sometimes even after just one model year.
And the color choices available at any time has little to do with what's popular or unpopular. Except for black and white, all other colors are subject to come and go randomly.

Novenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford focus
I would love to see the return of the CopperHead Coat Pearl (burnt orange). Currently there is no orange color. I had my perfect Jeep built on the website and then the color was taken away :(

This will be my 4th Jeep Wrangler (1 redish and 2 different greens). Now to get this color back so I can get my new Jeep!
Definitely want to see this color back...love it!

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ElevatedOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 Door
Occupation
Owner of Elevated Off Road
I want them to bring Hydro Blue back for the new Jeep or a similar color.

- Joe
Sponsored

Last edited: