Sponsored

What color do you want for your JL/JLU/JT?

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Looking at the JT. Thinking white or silver. Maybe an army green if it's the right shade.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
You should probably post a picture of that Wrangler when it's not shrouded in fog, so everyone can see the colour you like. :camera:;)

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I saw a rhino Wrangler in person today. Very sweet. I really hope they bring that colour back for the JL soon.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a rhino Wrangler in person today. Very sweet. I really hope they bring that colour back for th0e JL soon.
The info we've seen, if accurate, says Rhino will be offered.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
138945_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

JL in these colors would be neat.

Honestly - I do wish Jeep had some better offerings for seat patterns and the like.

They show us this:
Jeep-Chief-Concept-interior.jpg

Jeep-Chief-Concept-cargo.jpg

But give us this:
3ed8c14d335f74a5f00e69deb795b492.jpg

Wha?

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Honestly - I do wish Jeep had some better offerings for seat patterns and the like...
Yep !!

To me just getting the concept of a light coloured armrest on a convertible, would be nice. Even when you do get the saddle interior they get the concept, of light brown seats, but keep the armrest black, WTF !?!

Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
The info we've seen, if accurate, says Rhino will be offered.
Rhino is missing from the launch colours, and there isn't anything indicating it will be coming back later, as of yet, as far as I know.

chuck h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
I had been dead set on getting my next wrangler in yellow. This will be my 4th one, and my wife shot down the yellow last time, so I was drawing my line in the sand..... until this thread.

I still like yellow, but if commando green or artic come back, I might not be able to say no. They are some beautiful looking jeeps

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I had been dead set on getting my next wrangler in yellow. This will be my 4th one, and my wife shot down the yellow last time, so I was drawing my line in the sand..... until this thread.

I still like yellow, but if commando green or artic come back, I might not be able to say no. They are some beautiful looking jeeps
I thought Arctic was one of the neatest color schemes ever on the JK. Some of my favs are, not in any particular order, Gobi, Arctic, Steel Blue, which is on my JK, Olive, Rhino, Granite Chrystal, bright blue metalic (not chief, but I don't know the name of it), and my all time favorite, Anvil. Man, I'd LOVE to see Anvil on this thing. Right now, Granite Chrystal is leading the pack of the colors that appear to be on the docket for the JL, but if they do Rhino, I'll give it a serious look. If they do a bright blue, my wife is pushing for it. My first Jeep, a beautiful 93 YJ, was bright blue, so it pulls at the heart strings.

Phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
To be honest, I can't decide because every time I see a recent model Wrangler on the road I think "damn, that color looks good".

It will probably come down to white, blue, granite, or orange in the end. All of them look great
Sponsored