What color 2020 JL did you order?

What color 2020 JL did you order?

• Total voters

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
For those of you that have ordered a 2020 JL, what color did you order? I went with Hellayella this time around.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
It's a great color!
I love bright colors on jeeps. I've had Firecracker Red, Hyper Green, Punk'n, and have Hellayella on order. However, I just flat out do not like Mojito. Seems others sure do though.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I stuck with Punk'n again. it's my Daughter's favorite color, and looks awesome here in the AZ scenery. would love the have seen the new Sarge though. I actually like the earth tones, and bright colors. if Purple would have been an option that would have been high on my list.

ffo4kooch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - 'bikini'
Decided to stray from my usual conservative vehicle colors and went for Bikini. Just checked with Jeep Chat and my Unl. Rubicon is in the build at the paint stage. Didn't think I would be this anxious waiting......

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Looks like Sting Grey and Bikini are catching up to Mojito.

Midwesttrekker

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Granite Crystal Ordered 7/19. 2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
I was set on white or Red, but when I saw Granite Crystal, I was sold. Will be the first non-white car in many years.

Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Red was a consideration, but my 2002 and 2012 Wranglers were both red. Wanted something different. Mojito was a strong thought. I love that color! But, didn’t know how I would feel about it 12 months down the road. My last 2 vehicles were white and silver, so wanted to stay away from all shades of those two.

Color choice was the toughest option of all. All of the color options look great, but in the end, for me, that deep metallic Ocean Blue got the check mark. Love that color!

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
For those of you that have ordered a 2020 JL, what color did you order? I went with Hellayella this time around.
I went with MOJITO. There was no decision, I new I wanted Majito on the 19 Sahara JLU and that was a huge decision in ordering one vs. getting something on the lot. I also wanted every option on the list. Except the matched roof color and the inside roof liner. I have 7500 flawless miles as of now. I had my first service oil change and inspection. All checked out great. Majito , or bright metallic green has always been my favorite color and I love looking at it every time I get into it. My wife couldn't imagine me getting any other color so it was a no brainer. It's gorgeous.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I have a family member with Silver and neighbors with Red, Black and White. Have a coworker with a darker gray. Where my family and I live it’s like everyone is lifting Jeeps (Black, Red, White or Granite Crystal). Have seen very few of the Blues around here even the JKs that are lifted. So we were waiting for 2020 / info about new color and timing of availability. Did not want to wait any longer. So now just have to wait patiently (NOT GOOD AT IT) for my 2020 Sahara to get here. Have VIN but nothing else. Ordered on 7/27.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I have a family member with Silver and neighbors with Red, Black and White. Have a coworker with a darker gray. Where my family and I live it’s like everyone is lifting Jeeps (Black, Red, White or Granite Crystal). Have seen very few of the Blues around here even the JKs that are lifted. So we were waiting for 2020 / info about new color and timing of availability. Did not want to wait any longer. So now just have to wait patiently (NOT GOOD AT IT) for my 2020 to get here. Have VIN but nothing else. Ordered on
Sponsored