What color 2020 JL did you order?

• Total voters

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I've noticed a patter with my jeep buying:

Dull color: Black
Bright Color: Firecracker Red
Bright color: Hypergreen
Dull color: White
Bright color: Punk'n
Bright color: Hellayella

Next one should be dull.
Magic 8-Ball says #7 is Sarge Green!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Mgdstar

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 2007 & 2008 Sahara Unlimited
I just checked Jeep.com and did not see a green option. Where did you see that it’s now available?

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I just checked Jeep.com and did not see a green option. Where did you see that it’s now available?
Jeep is lazy with the website. It may show up tomorrow it may show up in two months.

It is available to order in the dealership site. Only dealers have access to it.

jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2013 Ram 3500, 2000 HD FXST,
I opted for the Ocean Blue in my first Jeep. My trucks tend to be red or black. I almost went Bikini, but didn't want to risk it since it tends to look different under different types of light. I thought about holding out for Sarge Green since I'm a retired Marine, but it doesn't look right to me. I had hoped the Jeeps would have the "Fleet" color options like the Rams did. There were a couple of NICE colors in that lineup.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I opted for the Ocean Blue in my first Jeep. My trucks tend to be red or black. I almost went Bikini, but didn't want to risk it since it tends to look different under different types of light. I thought about holding out for Sarge Green since I'm a retired Marine, but it doesn't look right to me. I had hoped the Jeeps would have the "Fleet" color options like the Rams did. There were a couple of NICE colors in that lineup.
I'll have to wait to see Sarge in person on a JL before I pass judgement. That. Being said, I think I prefer Commando and Tank more so.

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I went with Granite Crystal this time around. My '14 JKUR was Copperhead Pearl Metallic which IMO was the best shade of orange Chrysler ever came out with. Punk'n just didn't do it for me.