Sponsored

What are your plans regarding the recent "delay" with your 2.0 order?

• Wait for 2.0 no matter what!

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Re-order 3.6 now, I needs my Jeep now!

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Cancel and see what 2019 looks like, Diesel, 3.6 BSG, Jeep Truck 2020!?!

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • To hell with FCA they don't deserve my business after this catastrophe!

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • The 2.0 order process has been a roller-coaster of emotions, but if FCA is transparent I can wait.

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters

srbbnd

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stella 4T
To All The 2.0 Turbo Survivors, Victims, Warriors, Denialists:

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Voted reorder to 3.6 I need my Jeep ASAP I don't have a vehicle currently

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Voted reorder to 3.6 I need my Jeep ASAP I don't have a vehicle currently
I’m gonna wait it out , I really want. The turbo I figure another month or so is worth it since I plan on keeping this jeep for 6-7 years

Rockreid

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Jeep Wrangler Sahara
My plan is to wait for a certain time frame I’ve chosen until I recieve postitive word from FCA on when to expect my Jeep. If I don’t hear from them in my expected time frame I will cancel the order and simply wait for the 2019 rollout to see what is offered. I will also shop other brands as no single model vehicle is worth this much aggravation to me.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
My plan is to wait for a certain time frame I’ve chosen until I recieve postitive word from FCA on when to expect my Jeep. If I don’t hear from them in my expected time frame I will cancel the order and simply wait for the 2019 rollout to see what is offered. I will also shop other brands as no single model vehicle is worth this much aggravation to me.
Good plan only thing is I don’t know of any vehicle I like as much as the Jeep personality

Sponsored

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Was biting the bullet and took a 3.6 off the lot last week as I needed one by end may. Was lucky to find one with specs I like but 750 usd price increase on me and 500 usd lost deposit doesnt seem right 16 weeks after I ordered...
Havent heard anything from FCA - they are are pushing it from one group to another

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Was biting the bullet and took a 3.6 off the lot last week as I needed one by end may. Was lucky to find one with specs I like but 750 usd price increase on me and 500 usd lost deposit is hard 16 weeks after I ordered...
Sometimes u got no choice, Jeep shouldn’t had put Turbos for sale if they weren’t ready

ajasper6579

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Advertising
Was biting the bullet and took a 3.6 off the lot last week as I needed one by end may. Was lucky to find one with specs I like but 750 usd price increase on me and 500 usd lost deposit doesnt seem right 16 weeks after I ordered...
Havent heard anything from FCA - they are are pushing it from one group to another
I gotta say, if you bought one from your dealer that your order was with, I am shocked they kept your deposit. If you used a credit card, you should dispute the charge. They are going to get the jeep you ordered and have no trouble selling it and then they win twice.

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I gotta say, if you bought one from your dealer that your order was with, I am shocked they kept your deposit. If you used a credit card, you should dispute the charge. They are going to get the jeep you ordered and have no trouble selling it and then they win twice.
Not as bad...:) I didn't end up buying from the same dealer as this one had nothing in stock that came close to what I was looking for.
I may try the dispute on the credit card charge - to my understanding they may actually not even getting the jeep I ordered as the 2.0 will be replaced/cloned. But you are certainly right, in case they will get it, it will be sold instantly.

Dr.McNinja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Finding one on the lot with the options I want has been pretty hard. Dealers have been ticking every box and getting all these painted top/fender/dual top/autos that I don't want. And then they don't want to move on price. Also, Jeep only lets you search 150 mi radius, so I keep having to google rando zips and searching there.
Has anybody been able to get anywhere close to the order price instead of MSRP on something on the lot through a different dealer? Interdealer trade?
I'm over waiting, and don't want to register my old Jeep for another year.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Finding one on the lot with the options I want has been pretty hard. Dealers have been ticking every box and getting all these painted top/fender/dual top/autos that I don't want. And then they don't want to move on price. Also, Jeep only lets you search 150 mi radius, so I keep having to google rando zips and searching there.
Has anybody been able to get anywhere close to the order price instead of MSRP on something on the lot through a different dealer? Interdealer trade?
I'm over waiting, and don't want to register my old Jeep for another year.
thats why I ordered, I got 6% under invoice 7500 off MSRP , great deal only problem I’ve been waiting 107 days and no delivery in sight lol

Soljah112

First Name
Amar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
I ordered a 3.6 anyone know who to contact to update cryptosticker? Don't want my old vin messing up the numbers more then they are.

Or do I just make a new one?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I ordered a 3.6 anyone know who to contact to update cryptosticker? Don't want my old vin messing up the numbers more then they are.

Or do I just make a new one?
Make a new one

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road
My agreement with my dealer has a 90 day exit clause, 13 days and I'm out. We'll wait for dealer stock to build up and look to buy then, absolutely no plans to custom order again.

malogos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2018 BRZ tS
2 doors are delayed anyway, so might as well just wait. Plus, I need the turbo at altitude... my JK feels like a boat up here.
Sponsored