Sponsored

What are your plans for 2021 Jeep Adventures?

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Hollister hills svra Saturday, desert camping north of Las Vegas next weekend. Tillamook, OR memorial day weekend. Ouray for a week in July. Arizona in September. And lots of local high Sierra trips mixed throughout the year. Likely a weekend trip back down to big bear. Possible Idaho trip in August. Covid or not, we are all about social distancing.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Plans are firming up! Got a nice ncondo on the cheap in Moab for EJS, so we're heading out on March 26 for a week of fun! We may do the Rimrocker on the way in. Not sure if we'll participate in EJS trail runs, or whether we'll hit trails on days the EJS is not on them.

Next weekend I'll be heading on a 7 hour run up to Traverse City for some snowmobiling, if they get enough snow in the coming week.

Still thinking about a return to Drummond Island this summer, Windrock, the KAT and then the VT/NH/ME part of the Appalachian Byway.

So 2021 is shaping up!

Anyone else heading to Moab for EJS?

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Indiana checking in... someone recomend some 2021 outings. New Jeeper here!

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Wife and I are heading to Colorado in mid July to camp and drive trails in the Silverton area with our last big day running the Alpine Loop before heading to Royal Gorge and Cripple Creek on our way back to Nebraska.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We will be there in our JL Sahara towing our Taxa Cricket. Camping at Ken's Lake for $20/night
Cool! Maybe we'll look for you out there! So far it is my JLUR and my brother's JTR. We hope to have a couple of JK's joining us.

Sponsored

snert

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I'm really, finally going to do the 101 course at Rausch Creek. Should be a good time! More oversanding on vacation, for sure. Maybe I'll feel more confident about some mud and rocks after doing the 101 course.
You will really enjoy it! I went in October with my son and we had a blast - learned a lot about how the Jeep works off-road and the guide (Kyle) was excellent. My son wants to go back and drive it for himself in his lifted KJ this spring or summer.

As for us, if the restrictions lift and life goes back to somewhat normal, I'd love to get up to NH and drive the Mt. Washington Auto Road and definitely go wheeling at either Rausch Creek or maybe AOAA. Can't travel until the school year is over anyway, so I might as well keep up on little mods and maintenance projects.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Nothing really set in stone...Just plan to spend some time with my girl exploring Arizona's back country and ghost towns, a little camping, a few B&B (girls do love B&B's!) and just see where the off-roads take us!

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Just two trips planned so far. In July looking at hitting up the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route then Jeep Jamboree Ouray in Sept. beyond that just random day or weekend trips here and there over Arizona.
Sponsored