Sponsored

what are you using to clean the windows?

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Same stuff I wash my Jeep with. “Waterless” car wash. Works great even on the wheels and tires!

9F0604E9-8B2D-46BC-A898-F239CFDCBA96.png
Sponsored

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
I use Adam’s window cleaner on glass, and Adam’s quick Detailer on the plastic windows. Chemical guys brand I have used too cause it’s tint safe. I usually use plexus on all plastic but, ran out. I’m now using the Adam’s polish on the windows has been great as well.

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)

Sponsored

MedicalCowboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Pipefitter
I just wipe enough of the dirt off with whatever I have handy so we can see. It’ll be dirty again in a 1/2 mile anyways.

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
Take a pint or two of clean water in spray bottle. Add a couple drops of Dawn dish soap. Just a few drops. Add a few drops of white vinegar. Shake and use. No streaks and cleans fantastic with a MF towel. And the price is right.

slimfl08

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Ocean Blue Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting...since you've used both, it what ways would you say the Adam's is better than Invisible Glass?
Less needed to clean, usually one squirt per window and leaves no streaks with zero effort. A buddy of mine who details professionally mentioned Adams polishes to me vs chemical guys and others. Haven't turned back since my initial order of items.

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Less needed to clean, usually one squirt per window and leaves no streaks with zero effort. A buddy of mine who details professionally mentioned Adams polishes to me vs chemical guys and others. Haven't turned back since my initial order of items.
I have been using Adams products since January. Price and all USA made products. They work dang good. His quick Detailer removes bugs, window cleaner as well. Thing is a little product goes a long way. Try the glass care. Rain x on roids!! I rarely use my wipers past the first intermittent setting. Water just beads right off. It’s a small prep wipe on let flash for 1 min gently buff off. Instant rain removal. Worth every penny..

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I only do windows when I wash.....once a weekish. Chamois to dry Jeep 90%, old clean tee shirt to final dry clean Jeep, then same damp tee on outside and inside of glass. No streaks.

Sponsored

slimfl08

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Ocean Blue Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have been using Adams products since January. Price and all USA made products. They work dang good. His quick Detailer removes bugs, window cleaner as well. Thing is a little product goes a long way. Try the glass care. Rain x on roids!! I rarely use my wipers past the first intermittent setting. Water just beads right off. It’s a small prep wipe on let flash for 1 min gently buff off. Instant rain removal. Worth every penny..
I'll have to give that a whirl next order. I have one currently in route! :dance:

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
+1 on Invisible Glass

The Mopar stuff on the soft top windows.

Parispete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2 Door Rirecracker Red
Occupation
Highway inspector
The glass cleaner I could not remember was, Zep Commercial Glass Cleaner. Every Saturday right after breakfast I had to help my Dad wash his car. He was a Sailor, a cook in the Navy, and he wanted everything spotless. Wax the chrome every week. I am not as bad as him but I like clean vehicles. have no idea what is going to happen when I get the Rubi but I know it will not get to run down? Hell I am already looking at used 2006 wrangler to make the jeep I really want, I am making a list and keeping a zipped lip until I see what I am looking at. The wife has pretty much let me know that she will be sporting around in the Rubi?

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
You could be like my husband today. After I washed my Jeep he says "here I'll dry it". He drives around the country block and brings it back filthy with bugs :angry: lol men:like:
Just use your leaf blower and be done ! lol
Sponsored