Sponsored

What are you surprised Jeep DIDN'T include on the 2024?

BWepps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Here is my question about the whole auto up thing: Does the Bronco with its removable doors have auto up windows? If so, then Jeep could do it. Unless it has something to do with the frameless windows on the Bronco. I have manual windows so it doesn't affect me either way
We have a 2022 Ford Bronco (I know, the HORROR), and a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys,

The Bronco 100% DOES have auto up windows.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Better pricing, Wranglers are no longer worth the price level they are asking. I would not buy one today if I was in the market. 52 was 2k more than I said I would pay but I wanted the diesel so paid it. Now nope.
If I had ten-thousand pairs of $20 blue jeans, and I could sell them for $200 each, I’d sell them for the inflated price all day long. As COVID reminded us, stuff is “worth” whatever people are willing to pay. Jeep will keep making hay as long as the sun shines. When demand declines, they’ll be happy to sell their $20 jeans for $40.

My oldest granddaughter saves money for weeks to pay $250 for ratty, shredded jeans my mother would have thrown in the garbage as too worn out to donate to the church.

My wife occasionally watches “The Price is Right”. If I’m home I’ll occasionally watch it with her. When “designer” shoes, bags, or luggage comes up I don’t even try to guess the prices. A pair of unattractive men’s shoes with an equally unattractive “men’s” bag (that looks like a woman’s purse) can retail for $3,800…. “His and hers” three piece “designer“ luggage for $4,995! I bought two sets of durable, nesting, hard luggage for $700. Designer luggage is a crazy concept if you ask me… the fancy “Gucci” (or whatever) fabric is soiled and nasty looking after the first trip through LAX… but then I don’t see the value in $1400 cowboy boots either, and they sell all day every day…

On the other hand, my U.S. made Danner work boots are now almost $400. They’re waterproof, incredibly durable, guaranteed, and can be resoled. They protect my feet when it‘s 105 degrees on the asphalt, and when it’s 20 degrees and the snow is blowing sideways. I’ve had the current pair for more than six years and they still polish up and look squared away. The guys who pay $3800 for fancy shoes and a purse would see no value in my boots at all.

All that to say I can’t anticipate where people find worth and value — but if Jeep sales continue at any price they will continue to raise the price. They just won’t be selling them to you and me. Maybe the guys who carry purses will be buying them.

Last edited:

Spartan99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
If I had ten-thousand pairs of $20 blue jeans, and I could sell them for $200 each, I’d sell them for the inflated price all day long. As COVID reminded us, stuff is “worth” whatever people are willing to pay. Jeep will keep making hay as long as the sun shines. When demand declines, they’ll be happy to sell their $20 jeans for $40.

My oldest granddaughter saves money for weeks to pay $250 for ratty, shredded jeans my mother would have thrown in the garbage as too worn out to donate to the church.

My wife occasionally watches “The Price is Right”. If I’m home I’ll occasionally watch it with her. When “designer” shoes, bags, or luggage comes up I don’t even try to guess the prices. A pair of unattractive men’s shoes with an equally unattractive “men’s” bag (that looks like a woman’s purse) can retail for $3,800…. “His and hers” three piece “designer“ luggage for $4,995! I bought two sets of durable, nesting, hard luggage for $700. Designer luggage is a crazy concept if you ask me… the fancy “Gucci” (or whatever) fabric is soiled and nasty looking after the first trip through LAX… but then I don’t see the value in $1400 cowboy boots either, and they sell all day every day…

On the other hand, my U.S. made Danner work boots are now almost $400. They’re waterproof, incredibly durable, guaranteed, and can be resoled. They protect my feet when it‘s 105 degrees on the asphalt, and when it’s 20 degrees and the snow is blowing sideways. I’ve had the current pair for more than six years and they still polish up and look squared away. The guys who pay $3800 for fancy shoes and a purse would see no value in my boots at all.

All that to say I can’t anticipate where people find worth and value — but if Jeep sales continue at any price they will continue to raise the price. They just won’t be selling them to you and me. Maybe the guys who carry purses will be buying them.
“The guys who pay $3800 for fancy shoes and a purse would see no value in my boots at all.”

Lol I’m dying that is hysterical. I sometimes work in San Francisco I know of the tech bros with fancy shoes and purses you speak of lol!

“Maybe the guys who carry purses will be buying them.”

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!! I can’t stop laughing this is pure gold.

Sponsored

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
manual transmission in a 392 .....
They must first figure out how to have the clutch handle all the power of that V6 without exploding.

With a 392, I don't think you'd make it down the street from the dealership without ending up in a fireball

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
For 2 DOORS ; Removeable side windows for hard tops ;
Plastic/rubber floor liners, the rear kit included
That's it.

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
I would say you've got it backwards. Most of us don't need a huge capacity tank. That's so painful to fill. But you roll your windows down all the time. And EVERY other vehicle has a one touch up. It would cost Jeep pennies to have that in there🙄
The less you have to go to the pump, the less painful it is. The little bit of extra time it takes to fill the tank is dwarfed by the time it takes going to and from the pump in the first place. It’s not necessarily about how far you can go in one whole shot, but how far you can go between fill ups. How many 4xe people were complaining that they didn’t get increased range? Most of us don’t need EV.

I agree that it would be nice to have one touch up, and it would probably be the cheapest of the three items to have installed. Most of us don’t need one touch up either.

The LAST thing we need is the Jeep to be like EVERY other vehicle when it comes to features.

Sponsored

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
The less you have to go to the pump, the less painful it is. The little bit of extra time it takes to fill the tank is dwarfed by the time it takes going to and from the pump in the first place. It’s not necessarily about how far you can go in one whole shot, but how far you can go between fill ups. How many 4xe people were complaining that they didn’t get increased range? Most of us don’t need EV.

I agree that it would be nice to have one touch up, and it would probably be the cheapest of the three items to have installed. Most of us don’t need one touch up either.

The LAST thing we need is the Jeep to be like EVERY other vehicle when it comes to features.
I'd rather put in $50 once a week than $75 every week and a half. Maybe it's just me

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
We have a 2022 Ford Bronco (I know, the HORROR), and a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys,

The Bronco 100% DOES have auto up windows.
No it cant be done according to people here why isnt Ford thinking of the children.

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
I'd rather put in $50 once a week than $75 every week and a half. Maybe it's just me
That’s fair and completely understandable. In my situation, I don’t live that close to a station, so I have to plan a trip to the store when I have to refill.

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
That’s fair and completely understandable. In my situation, I don’t live that close to a station, so I have to plan a trip to the store when I have to refill.
Very understandable. I live 15 mins from an Indian reservation, so we get gas (and weed if so desired) cheaper and there's probably a dozen gas stations there

Rusty Shovel

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2005 TJ Rubi, 2012 JK Rubi, 2023 JLU Rubi
I’m still shocked they killed the Ecodiesel rather than fix the fuel pump. Such a great engine otherwise—and better than ANYTHING they offer now.

When I got my 2005 Rubicon, I swore I wouldn’t replace it until Jeep made a diesel wrangler. I’m so glad I got mine in time.

Now, an updated resolution: I will keep this diesel until Jeep introduces a hydrogen diesel or hydrogen fuel cell vehicle. Hopefully, they source Cummins, who are (is?) making remarkable strides in this direction.

Hooray Cummins! Hooray America!
Sponsored