What are you paying on your 2021?

kmmn

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary EcoDiesel, 2013 JK Sport & 2014 JK Sport
Before the order banks opened for the 4xe, Koons quoted 5% under invoice vs. 8% under invoice for the EcoDiesel, 2.0 and 3.6, so that sounds about "right."

My local dealer matched the 8% under invoice if I'd finance through them (I could get 1.99% from my Credit Union)... As it was getting closer to arrival I asked if the financing requirement included the Chrysler 0% for 36 months and they said "I think so," so I went with that. (The F+I manager pitched some highish number for 84 months and didn't think the 0% applied to the Wrangler... but it did and that's what I got).

I always feel like I need a shower and a shot of penicillin after buying a car!
Sponsored

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Was offered a Rubicon 4xe at 7% under invoice. Numbers worked out to $51,698.70 (leather, cold weather group, color matched fenders, black hard top). The issue was the requirement that in order to get this, you had to accept financing 75% of the vehicle price ($38,774.03) or else your deal moved to 5% under invoice.

Long story short, the $38774.03 number to be financed is over $500/month for 84, which I don't have any interest in doing.

A dealership local here has a gorgeous 3.6L Rubicon, and when I inquired, they promptly told me that they wont move a penny off that vehicle from what is listed online ($55k), which reminded me why I go to Maryland and VA to buy vehicles.
Is there a early payoff penalty? If not finance it for 3-5 days whatever then pay it off.

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I just ordered a new one. MSRP was 55960, price before TTL is 49,376. Found this dealer (Jim butler in Linn, MO) in the recommended dealer list on here. Steve has been really easy to work with so far, will provide a update after I pick it up. Was told 6-8 weeks roughly for time frame, so hopefully I have it before the 4th of July! Maybe Biden will give me permission to go pick it up if I've been a good boy and get my experimental vaccine shots! 😂

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Ordered a manual JLUR, 8% below invoice and about 12% below MSRP including all fees w/o tax, title, licensing. Just waiting for the recall to clear up!
We ordered a JLURD at MSRP of $54k. Dealer pricing, with treadlightly discount and using in house finance, is $47k. So either 8% under invoice, or 13% under MSRP, however you want to look at it. Of course there is a $499 doc but its the only fee, so really its 7% under invoice out the door.
This dealer doesn't collect taxes, if you are an out of state buyer, so we are going to have to settle up with our local tax man when we make it home.

Where are you getting 8% below invoice?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Is there a early payoff penalty? If not finance it for 3-5 days whatever then pay it off.
If it is Chrysler Capital there is no early payoff penalty. I went through this exact same exercise on another Chrysler vehicle and was told I had to make payments for 6 months by the dealer. After the first payment I called Chrysler Capital and confirmed no early payoff penalty and no impact to any of my rebates. I paid it off before 60 days

I would assume you would have no issue refinancing either.

Sponsored

hockeynut258

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
End up at 7% under with TL.

Live in S. Florida, traveling to central FL to get it. S. Florida dealers offer MSRP and act like it's a favor if it's not over MSRP. Meh. LOL.

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
My 392 will be about $2000 per year. It's my retirement gift. Almost 40 years, time to say good bye to work and hello to the 392 if it ever comes in.

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
I couldn't find a deal anywhere close to the numbers that get thrown around in here, unless you want to order out of state, and assign no cost to your travel expenses and no value to the time spent going to pick it up.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
At least in North Florida invoice price is about the best you can do, at least for a Rubicon. I got invoice price (plus the $899 dealer fee, sales tax and tax, tag, title). I was happy with that. My dealer is a little more eager to respond to my texts and I seem to be getting a little bit better treatment. This deal is at my closest dealer so I don't have to drive a distance or fly somewhere to pick up my jeep. Got financing at 1.89% through Bank of America. My credit union could not do any better than about 2.5%. Ordered on 4/3/21 and it is still in JB status. Today was the estimated ship date. Got my build sheet last Friday, 4/23/21 but still have not received my window sticker. The waiting is the hardest part.

Sponsored

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Where are you getting 8% below invoice?
Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN. Literally zero haggling, and no upsell. Actually got a better rate than what Jeep was offering as well. Obviously this is for factory builds not for dealer stock, but it only took 6 weeks from date of order to delivery.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Mac Haik Georgetown and Demontrond in Conroe are the most frequently recurring dealers in TX in the recommended list. Seems like 4xes are getting worse deals all around, but...

Mac Haik offered 4% with tread lightly and dealership financing.
Demontrond offered 4% with tread lightly, also minimal dealer fees.

Just placed my order at Demontrond for 50750+ttl for a 4xe rubicon, cloth seats, cold weather group, premium soft top, and proximity entry (which is apparently can't be removed from orders currently).

High-Strung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JLURD
Mac Haik Georgetown and Demontrond in Conroe are the most frequently recurring dealers in TX in the recommended list. Seems like 4xes are getting worse deals all around, but...

Mac Haik offered 4% with tread lightly and dealership financing.
Demontrond offered 4% with tread lightly, also minimal dealer fees.

Just placed my order at Demontrond for 50750+ttl for a 4xe rubicon, cloth seats, cold weather group, premium soft top, and proximity entry (which is apparently can't be removed from orders currently).
How long did it take for you to get a quote at Demontrond? Been waiting on a quote since Monday. The longer I wait, the more I'm on the fence about a 4xe lol.

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
I went to Tuttle-Click in Irvine- basically a local dealer to me.

2 Dr Willy Sport ~$31,150 + TTL

4% below invoice w/ $85 doc fee.
$750 direct marketing incentive
$500 additional incentive
$250 Bonus Drive rebate
0%/ 36mos Chrysler financing (Edit: this financing was not required for the other deals)

With the incentives/rebate it worked out to 8.5% under invoice or 12% below MSRP.

Last edited:

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
How long did it take for you to get a quote at Demontrond? Been waiting on a quote since Monday. The longer I wait, the more I'm on the fence about a 4xe lol.
Did you call? Someone else recommended I do that because they heard from him that he gets a lot of emails and it takes him some time to get back to all of them. I got voicemail but he responded to my email in a couple of days and had the quote ready in the email.
Sponsored