What are you paying on your 2021?

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I got 7.0% from Criswells and 7.5% at Koons.
Sponsored

Air Uncle P

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU Bright White
What does EP stand for on the build sheet? And is that a fair price to pay for a Rubicon?
EP = Employee Price. I sent that number to my dealer and said I would be willing to pay that. They sent me back a quote for $200 below that number. No restrictions on financing. I am hoping to take advantage of 0% for three years.....just to get the Jeep delivered while the offer is still good.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
2021 JLU Sport Altitude w/ Tech group, LEDs, Safety group, Anti-spin differential
Anti-Spin differential? That's not going to work very well! :LOL:
Ha, just kidding with you. I know you meant Limited Slip Differential (LSD)

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
Anti-Spin differential? That's not going to work very well! :LOL:
Ha, just kidding with you. I know you meant Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
Haha I get what you're getting at. I was trying to use the term from the build sheet for forum members who use the search feature. Now we're covered for both ways thanks to you ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL What are you paying on your 2021? 1609281548701

blwest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TLX, 2021 JLUR (on order)
I got 7.0% from Criswells and 7.5% at Koons.
Don't forget that $899 add in fee. They also take out the destination fee as part of that discount on anything in stock and then add it back in. On a $50k jeep that's 1.8% less (so 5.2 or 5.7%)

You can blame this organization for this collusion of all DC area dealers:
https://vada.com

Sponsored

Jeeperific

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited 70th
2021 JLU Sport Altitude w/ Tech group, LEDs, Safety group, Anti-spin differential

Negotiated price including tread lightly = $39,098 (9.1% below invoice

OTD Price = $38,098 + $500 dealer fee + T
First, nice Jeep and goof job negotiating.
What is the tread lightly discount?

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
EP = Employee Price. I sent that number to my dealer and said I would be willing to pay that. They sent me back a quote for $200 below that number. No restrictions on financing. I am hoping to take advantage of 0% for three years.....just to get the Jeep delivered while the offer is still good.
I see you are in Colorado, do you mind sharing the dealership information/contact? I am in the market for a JLUR.

jaardappel

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Nomad, dog-father, Jeep enthusiast
Hello! First post. :)

I couldn’t find a thread on actual prices people are paying on orders. Would love to hear what people are paying. I am hearing “I’ll sell for invoice” and “I can’t discount a car I don’t own”. So quite a range. Appreciate thoughts.

I haven't calculated the invoice, I probably should. But my JLR (2-dr) came with paint-matched fenders and hardtop, cold weather package, trail camera, leather seats and dash, steel bumper package, and LED package. The only think I didn't get and might just pull the trigger later was the tow-package...mainly for the aux switches, the tow-hitch is a great addition for attaching a water tank (WaterPort has a good one) for rinsing muddy dog paws etc. I'll most likely do that in the future. It was MSRP'd at $53,860 and I got it for $45,712 from Dulles Motorcars in Leesburg, VA. I feel like I got a good deal comparing it to dealerships across the U.S. (was ready to fly into wherever to get one), but the truth is that I didn't calculate it against invoice...the MSRP discount-to-sales-price was about 17%. Regardless, it was a good experience and that dealership treated me decently. Gotta say, I was all set to buy a new Bronco, had Ford stock too. But then I had a reality check about longevity and resale, function and availability of mods and am very, very happy with my purchase. Cheers.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Got 10.1% off MSRP ( No rebates)
MSRP: $53,860
Price: $48,437

This is not a common deal as the GM of the dealership is a family friend, you should be able to get 8% off. If the dealer won't give it to you then keep shopping, you'll get it.

Sponsored

MileHigher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 White Sahara Altitude
Got 10.1% off MSRP ( No rebates)
MSRP: $53,860
Price: $48,437

This is not a common deal as the GM of the dealership is a family friend, you should be able to get 8% off. If the dealer won't give it to you then keep shopping, you'll get it.

I thought 7% off of invoice was the target?

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I'm waiting for my Sport Altitude to come in. 7% under invoice. I should be right around $45k Out The Door (including taxes/tags/title). Considering sticker on my build is about $47k before those I'm saving close to $6k from MSRP!

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Just ordered 2021 Unlimited Rubicon. Config:
-3.6 VVT V6
-6 Speed Manual
-Snazzberry Red
-Satin-Black Grille
-3 Piece hardtop with Mesh Sunbonnet
-Leather seats
-Uconnect 4 w/ Alpine upgrade
-All weather floor mats
-Proximity keyless entry
-Cold weather package
-Plastic door sill guards

Jeep.com showed $50,425 MSRP but the MSRP when calculated at the dealer was $200 higher (price increases not reflected on site yet). My price is still TBD because they don't know what incentives will be offered by the time it's delivered but right now we are at 48K. Basically I'm getting dealer invoice minus any incentives available. Unfortunately I missed employee pricing but hopefully there is a 'President's Day' offer running when I take delivery 🇺🇸

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Hello everyone,

I just ordered a 2021 Willys JLU in hydro blue. MSRP was $47, 965, dealer price was $43,207. Configuration:

- 3.6L V6 eTorque engine
- 8-spd auto
- customer preferred package 25W
- trailer tow and HD electrical group
- alpine premium audio system
- black 3-piece hard top
- MOPAR HD rock slider w/ step assist
- technology group

Garo

First Name
Georgia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Seriously! It seems like it's very normal for him/the dealer. Simply told me any Jeep is 7.5% below with the group buy program. I received the build sheet and signed/paid deposit today, and already received my VON. He said he anticipates 5-6 weeks delivery. Seems crazy fast so I'm keeping my expectations in check.

2021 JLUR. $39,939 plus $899 doc fee and state sales tax.
6 speed manual
Granite crystal
Mopar mats
Premium Soft top
Did your $39,939 price include the $1,495 destination fee?
Sponsored