MDRubicon

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Wrangler
Which dealership was this???
Darcars - speak to Omar and tell him Zach sent you, he’ll hook you up.

FYI - I ended up selling my Rubicon, was too good of a deal to pass up, so no more trade - hopefully my new JLUR comes in sooner than later, I hate driving my wife’s Subaru.
Sponsored

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
There are too many variables being thrown around. The only apples to apples comparison is the cash price. A lot of these "great deals" really aren't when you find out that there are a bunch of financing gimmicks that are taking a bunch of that money right back.

MDRubicon

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Wrangler
There are too many variables being thrown around. The only apples to apples comparison is the cash price. A lot of these "great deals" really aren't when you find out that there are a bunch of financing gimmicks that are taking a bunch of that money right back.
100% agree, which is why when you negotiate and leverage existing dealer offers to get the best deal with your local dealership (Sorry that’s using “deal” a lot), you look at total out the door price.

In my experience, I got Darcars to beat Koons Tysons out-the-door price. I’m not paying $ for BS on the backend in other words... which will happen at Koons Tysons.

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
100% agree, which is why when you negotiate and leverage existing dealer offers to get the best deal with your local dealership (Sorry that’s using “deal” a lot), you look at total out the door price.

In my experience, I got Darcars to beat Koons Tysons out-the-door price. I’m not paying $ for BS on the backend in other words... which will happen at Koons Tysons.
I placed an order with a recommended dealer here, but I had to sign a contract that states I will use one of their lenders and I cannot put more than 5% down and have to carry the loan for 6 months. The only reason I agreed to this is because I have the ability to pay it off cash in 6 months if I so choose. Otherwise, I would have never done it because it's obvious the goal is to get a person to pay the most interest for the longest period of time.

If for some reason they try to saddle me with some ridiculous rate I will just tell them I will pay cash for it, but then I will probably lose most of the "deal" I initially got, because these car dealers are not selling cars anymore, they're selling financial products. I can't stand it, to be honest, but they're all doing it.

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Koons is the only place left I know of that you can use your own financing, not be penalized for it and get 8% under with affiliate code.

Sponsored

jseneca64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2017 GMC Acadia All-Terrain, 2018 Honda Accord
I contacted several Jeep dealers for the best price on the 2021 Rubicon configuration I wanted. I had what I thought was a fair deal worked out with a local dealer. $3650 off an MSRP of $55,710. We had a call scheduled for 10am Saturday to complete the deal and put a deposit on my order.

I received a text message and email from Koons Jeep in Vienna, Virginia around 9am Saturday . I called them to try one last time to get a better deal and I’m glad I did. I talked to Scott Wasserman, explained my current deal then sent him my build sheet. He got back to me in about 15 minutes with a better deal, 7.5% under invoice! I was skeptical as I heard about the fees dealers add after giving you a great price on the Jeep.

Even with the $899 dealer processing fee Scott beat my current deal by $2250. Scott saved my just over 10% off MSRP! The other dealer said they couldn’t match the deal.

Scott made the order process very easy after answering all my questions and ensuring me the price he gave me is exactly what I’ll pay when I pick up my new Rubicon. I placed the order with a $1,000 deposit. I have a VON and should have a VIN assigned by Wednesday! I’ll be driving from South Jersey to Virginia in 6 to 8 weeks to pick up my new Rubicon!

I highly recommend Scott. He made this super easy, no bs. Just a great deal, no haggling and explained the entire process prior to me placing the order. This is his number: 301-300-1799.

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
I contacted several Jeep dealers for the best price on the 2021 Rubicon configuration I wanted. I had what I thought was a fair deal worked out with a local dealer. $3650 off an MSRP of $55,710. We had a call scheduled for 10am Saturday to complete the deal and put a deposit on my order.

I received a text message and email from Koons Jeep in Vienna, Virginia around 9am Saturday . I called them to try one last time to get a better deal and I’m glad I did. I talked to Scott Wasserman, explained my current deal then sent him my build sheet. He got back to me in about 15 minutes with a better deal, 7.5% under invoice! I was skeptical as I heard about the fees dealers add after giving you a great price on the Jeep.

Even with the $899 dealer processing fee Scott beat my current deal by $2250. Scott saved my just over 10% off MSRP! The other dealer said they couldn’t match the deal.

Scott made the order process very easy after answering all my questions and ensuring me the price he gave me is exactly what I’ll pay when I pick up my new Rubicon. I placed the order with a $1,000 deposit. I have a VON and should have a VIN assigned by Wednesday! I’ll be driving from South Jersey to Virginia in 6 to 8 weeks to pick up my new Rubicon!

I highly recommend Scott. He made this super easy, no bs. Just a great deal, no haggling and explained the entire process prior to me placing the order. This is his number: 301-300-1799.
That’s awesome. I ordered from Koons on Friday 8/14 and had a VIN on Monday. Supposed to be here around the beginning of Oct.

jseneca64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2017 GMC Acadia All-Terrain, 2018 Honda Accord
Fingers crossed mine will be in by the first week of November. Good luck with your new Jeep!

irgu87

First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2021 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I ended up getting 6% off invoice at Demontrond in Conroe, TX on a 2-door 2021 Wrangler Rubicon for a grand total of $49,804 with TT&L.

ulfjoh

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus I250C
I ended up getting 6% off invoice at Demontrond in Conroe, TX on a 2-door 2021 Wrangler Rubicon for a grand total of $49,804 with TT&L.
Hi, I live in Houston and plan to buy my very first Jeep Wrangler. Did you approach Demontrond in Conroe, TX via email or did you just walk up to the dealer to get that great price?

Did you custom order it - or you got it from their lot?

Thanks!

Sponsored

FormerF150Owner

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Jeep JKU 2016, ordered 2 door JL 2021 on 8/10/2020
Hi, I live in Houston and plan to buy my very first Jeep Wrangler. Did you approach Demontrond in Conroe, TX via email or did you just walk up to the dealer to get that great price?

Did you custom order it - or you got it from their lot?

Thanks!
Send an email to Neil Carpenter. I ordered mine from him.

[email protected]

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
I can personally vouch for Westgate Jeep in Raleigh, NC. I know it's pretty far from OP, unless you're in DC. But it was the best priced Rubicon in the country when I got mine. I spent about an hour there and it was a great experience.
Was that the advertised price or did you negotiate beyond that?

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
I placed an order with a recommended dealer here, but I had to sign a contract that states I will use one of their lenders and I cannot put more than 5% down and have to carry the loan for 6 months.
it wasn't Criswell, was it?
Sponsored