What are you paying on your 2021?

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
The devil is in the detail. I would think to get a 6% below invoice the dealer will require financing where they get a kickback. Then you must consider the interest rate you are paying. If you paying cash, I don't think you will get 6-8% below invoice on a order for a 2021 model. Not now in this market.
The specials change by a point or so seasonally and with volume. I got lucky and caught the base discount at 6% when 2021 orders were released.

An extra 1% for affiliate code and extra 1% for dealer financing.

My dealer financing was just as competitive on the rates as my individual financing when I checked...but then again I qualified for top tier financing with a +860 FICO.

No problem giving the financing to them and getting another 1% in return for me if it’s the same rate.

Edited post - sorry I thought you were the dude recommending Westgate in Raleigh as the lowest, which is a joke.
Sponsored

farandawaywes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Just spoke with Craig Bennet about my order. So far, fantastic service and much cheaper than my local dealers. They couldn't come close to his discount. Even with an extra $400 in doc fee it's close to $3k cheaper.
I got invoice price - subtracted 1475 holding fee as well then he added 500. 250 doc fee and used my financing. Came out to 7% below msrp then he found a 1000 dollar rebate. Played no games on the trade in. If your in Ohio see Doug marine motors in Washington Court House. Best car dealership I’ve ever used -
Jeep Wrangler JL What are you paying on your 2021? 11C674F4-CFB6-47D3-A68B-F6E4C3A8FA47

Garo

First Name
Georgia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Just spoke with Craig Bennet about my order. So far, fantastic service and much cheaper than my local dealers. They couldn't come close to his discount. Even with an extra $400 in doc fee it's close to $3k cheaper.
I just got an email back from Koons Jeep quoting factory group order at 7.5% below invoice with a 5-6 week timeframe from order to delivery. I provided no other details (cash, financing, incentives, etc..) although am sending my build to get an official quote today. That's 2.5k cheaper than the 2% below I was quoted up here in CT. For that savings I may do it.
Thats a great that they are discounting all orders 7.5% regardless of whats included in the build sheet. Please provide an update on your final build specs and out the door price if possible.

So y are pricing all orders 7.5% below invoice since thye gave you the quote with no build sheet. Is tat correct? If so, its a great deal and I think I may call
I just got an email back from Koons Jeep quoting factory group order at 7.5% below invoice with a 5-6 week timeframe from order to delivery. I provided no other details (cash, financing, incentives, etc..) although am sending my build to get an official quote today. That's 2.5k cheaper than the 2% below I was quoted up here in CT. For that savings I may do it.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hello! First post. :)

I couldn’t find a thread on actual prices people are paying on orders. Would love to hear what people are paying. I am hearing “I’ll sell for invoice” and “I can’t discount a car I don’t own”. So quite a range. Appreciate thoughts.
I ordered my 2021 Willys JLU with Tech Pkg this past week for $43,034.20 (incld. Tax, tags, etc.). I’m paying an auto negotiator $895 to shop, negotiate, review the paperwork and be on-call during signing for the exact Jeep I wanted.

Sponsored

dfunk72

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021
Thats a great that they are discounting all orders 7.5% regardless of whats included in the build sheet. Please provide an update on your final build specs and out the door price if possible.
Seriously! It seems like it's very normal for him/the dealer. Simply told me any Jeep is 7.5% below with the group buy program. I received the build sheet and signed/paid deposit today, and already received my VON. He said he anticipates 5-6 weeks delivery. Seems crazy fast so I'm keeping my expectations in check.

2021 JLUR. $39,939 plus $899 doc fee and state sales tax.
6 speed manual
Granite crystal
Mopar mats
Premium Soft top

JeepJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Seriously! It seems like it's very normal for him/the dealer. Simply told me any Jeep is 7.5% below with the group buy program. I received the build sheet and signed/paid deposit today, and already received my VON. He said he anticipates 5-6 weeks delivery. Seems crazy fast so I'm keeping my expectations in check.

6 speed manual
Granite crystal
Mopar mats
Premium Soft top
Is the FWP price the same as invoice? Sorry, new guy

jsingh13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS300, 2021 White JLUR 3.6
Hey all!

Looking to buy my first jeep a 2021 Rubicon White with my net price around $56,220 when I build on jeep.com

I am located in Maryland, any advice which dealer? Also what is the best time of the year to buy a custom built Jeep to get the best invoice discount? Thank you all in advance, can't wait to buy a Jeep.

Any questions please ask! Looking forward to buy!

dfunk72

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021
I am located in Maryland, any advice which dealer? Also what is the best time of the year to buy a custom built Jeep to get the best invoice discount? Thank you all in advance, can't wait to buy a Jeep.
I just custom ordered mine from Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner. This dealer is all over the forum here with great reviews and prices. I got 7.5% under invoice on my Rubicon. See a few posts up.

Garo

First Name
Georgia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon

6 speed manual
Granite crystal
Mopar mats
Premium Soft top
You got a super deal. Your specs are almost the same as the one I ordered except I added the tow/electrical package and a few other small options that total exactly $1,000 more @ invoice price. Your price is about $1,900 better than mine. I could have got another $1,000 off if I had financed through dealer. Does your deal require you to finance with the dealer or would it be price be the same regardless of financing?

Sponsored

dfunk72

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021
You got a super deal. Your specs are almost the same as the one I ordered except I added the tow/electrical package and a few other small options that total exactly $1,000 more @ invoice price. Your price is about $1,900 better than mine. I could have got another $1,000 off if I had financed through dealer. Does your deal require you to finance with the dealer or would it be price be the same regardless of financing?
I never once mentioned any financing, trade in, etc.. I have my own financing I can use from my Credit Union, but if Jeep comes out with 0% for more than 36 months (the current offer), I would use theirs and try and get another 1% off if possible.

Honestly, I have no idea what the Group Buy Program is, but if I google it, the first six results are all about Koons' program from various years on different forums like this one.

Garo

First Name
Georgia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I never once mentioned any financing, trade in, etc.. I have my own financing I can use from my Credit Union, but if Jeep comes out with 0% for more than 36 months (the current offer), I would use theirs and try and get another 1% off if possible.

Honestly, I have no idea what the Group Buy Program is, but if I google it, the first six results are all about Koons' program from various years on different forums like this one.
I don't see a 0% for 36 months on 2021 Wranglers. Please send me the link to where you saw it on the Jeep site or other location? I may take them up on that if it is offerred on 2021 year models.

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella

jsingh13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS300, 2021 White JLUR 3.6
I just custom ordered mine from Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner. This dealer is all over the forum here with great reviews and prices. I got 7.5% under invoice on my Rubicon. See a few posts up.
Does the time of year matter? If I go in 2021 and buy it or this December?

dfunk72

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2021
Does the time of year matter? If I go in 2021 and buy it or this December?
No idea. Just email or call him and ask. He is very responsive.

I don't see a 0% for 36 months on 2021 Wranglers. Please send me the link to where you saw it on the Jeep site or other location? I may take them up on that if it is offerred on 2021 year models.
The offer ends 9/30 but I am hoping that they do another 0%, hopefully 48-60 months, during the holidays when my order should be ready.
Sponsored