SuperstitionDevil

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
[email protected]
480-231-0973 there at the dealership on 3800 N 89th St, Scottsdale AZ 85251. I went to 4 dealerships only and was talking with a dealer in Fort Collins CO. I liked Brandon at Chapman as out of all the phoenix sales guys he was the most knowledgeable...new in industry but nice to deal w/. Of course negotiations went to sales manager in the end.

Thank you! Will reach out to him.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Dealerships in IL won't budge off of sticker, with many charging 2-3k over sticker. Best I could find was Affiliate Pricing, not a penny less. Ended up ordering from an out of state dealership for a better deal. After shipping I will still be saving $2000+.

bicepsmctouchdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport Alt (on order)
I used Costco member program and got FWP with an additional discount of $1000 on my loaded JLU Sport Alt.

By my feeble calculations that is a little more than 6 percent off MSRP/just over 2 percent off Invoice in the western suburbs of Illinois.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Phoenix shopper here; Larry miller wouldn't budge off sticker. Although I was talking with just a clueless salesman and I never took it to the sales manager. Sales told me no 1% FCA affiliate discount. Later I emailed another sales person for a quote on my factory order and never got a reply after the initial hello.

Moore Chrystler Jeep wouldnt move off of MSRP(discussed w/ sales mgr).

Chapman was the one I went with; 5% off invoice(includes treadlightly) and no in house financing. otherwise I was prepared to do a little interstate travel to buy.

Everything here is shopping a factory order.
Very similar to my experience last year when I sent emails to 6 area dealers. Larry Miller is the closest to me, but apparently their new car sales department is as bad as their service department, because they did not return emails. Why do I have to live near the worst AZ Jeep dealer? A year ago, Chapman was slightly under Earnhardt, but their sales tax pushed the OTD price higher than Earnhardt's, so I went with earnhardt. A very smooth process and would recommend.

SuperstitionDevil

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Very similar to my experience last year when I sent emails to 6 area dealers. Larry Miller is the closest to me, but apparently their new car sales department is as bad as their service department, because they did not return emails. Why do I have to live near the worst AZ Jeep dealer? A year ago, Chapman was slightly under Earnhardt, but their sales tax pushed the OTD price higher than Earnhardt's, so I went with earnhardt. A very smooth process and would recommend.
Abramovich, Do you mind sharing who you dealt with over at Earnhardt’s? Would like to send a build to both Earnhardt and Chapman to see how they compare with some out of state dealerships.
Thanks!

Sponsored

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Sticker for my '21 JLR was $47,385.

I paid $41,305 (order placed 3/17/21).

That included the 1% Tread Lightly discount, and $1,000 cash back from Jeep (I had to request a brochure online to get that). Jeep also had financing for 3 years at 0% that I took advantage of. I turned down financing through my dealer that would have had another cash back, because it wouldn't have offset the interest rate enough.

I later got an additional $250 cash back through Bonus Drive.

This was all very no-hassle, super easy through Jim Butler Chrysler/Jeep in Linn, MO. Steve Boeckmann was my sales guy, and I highly recommend him. He apparently does a lot of sales out of state due to his good rates.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Abramovich, Do you mind sharing who you dealt with over at Earnhardt’s? Would like to send a build to both Earnhardt and Chapman to see how they compare with some out of state dealerships.
Thanks!
Justin Sutherland
480-766-3858
[email protected]

Tell him Mike Abramovich sent you, I'm ready to order another one in a few months. We will be a 2 Wrangler house! I told him last fall that I would be knocking on his door again in a year, and it's almost time.

SuperstitionDevil

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Justin Sutherland
480-766-3858
[email protected]

Tell him Mike Abramovich sent you, I'm ready to order another one in a few months. We will be a 2 Wrangler house! I told him last fall that I would be knocking on his door again in a year, and it's almost time.
Thank you! I’ll let him know you sent me his way.
Sponsored