Sponsored

What are the dumbest comments youve gotten about your jeep?

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Two in my garage, main driveway I can fit 6, but keep 5 and 3 on my side driveway.
All registered and the ones I am not driving are under car covers, nice and clean and have best looking landscaping in the hood ;)
1627931197367.jpeg

I move 3 into my backyard ( 00 durango and 2 JLs, call it battlship row) to free up driveway space, put them on battery tender for the winter.

Really no big deal, my yard is not a junkyard, all my key spare parts are stashed in my basement and garage attic ;)

1627932086953.jpeg

IMG_1483.JPG
At first I thought you were cool and someone I'd hang with. Then I saw the PT Cruiser and realized we can never be friends no matter how many Jeeps you own. I'm heartbroken over this because I really thought we had a chance at a wonderful bro-ship but alas it wasn't meant to be.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
At first I thought you were cool and someone I'd hang with. Then I saw the PT Cruiser and realized we can never be friends no matter how many Jeeps you own. I'm heartbroken over this because I really thought we had a chance at a wonderful bro-ship but alas it wasn't meant to be.
I dunno... you were driving a Minivan when I met you in person sooooo.... :bandit:

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Looking into the back of JLUR with my PowerTank mounted to the roll bar: "You're running Nitro on that thing?"

<headslap>
Yeah someone asked me the same thing... lol. I'm thinking dude... that would be a $hit ton of nitrous!!!!

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I dunno... you were driving a Minivan when I met you in person sooooo.... :bandit:
WHOA!!! Settle down there Cochise. I was helping @chevymitchell move and that was our SHOP VAN you saw. Don't go spreading that kind of rumor on this forum buddy. I'll have you know we now also own a 2017 Vette so I'm so unbelievably cool it isn't even funny!!!!

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
WHOA!!! Settle down there Cochise. I was helping @chevymitchell move and that was our SHOP VAN you saw. Don't go spreading that kind of rumor on this forum buddy. I'll have you know we now also own a 2017 Vette so I'm so unbelievably cool it isn't even funny!!!!
Sure... Shop Van... more like a kidnapper van with no back seats, lol!

Jeep Wrangler JL What are the dumbest comments youve gotten about your jeep? 1627934675885

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Anytime doors are off, top 2 comments: "couldn't afford the doors" and "someone stole your doors". People say them like they're the first to come up with them.
I would simply reply "Oh I have them, but I am storing them at your sister's house"!

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Happened today....at car wash....

Attendant, looks at the front of my Jeep, talks to someone, looks again, comes to my window, motion for me to lower it and says:

"Hey, that thing you have in the front, can that get wet?""

He was referring to my winch. :)

CJ7 and 4 wheel drive

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Bought a 4xe and constantly get asked about mpg. I say I bought it for the hp and torque. "But what about the mpg". I repeat, I don't care about mpg or I would have bought a Prius. Doesn't matter, they keep asking and many own Jeeps too.
Yep, I usually tell then that if I can afford the Jeep, I can dang sure afford the gas.

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I'm waiting for the inevitable "You know you're filling up with diesel?" remarks...

OP
OP
LiveToWork

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
Imagine if he also had a honda ridgeline and a smart car under the other tarps? 😂 ok sorry thats a bit too harsh

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Imagine if he also had a honda ridgeline and a smart car under the other tarps? 😂 ok sorry thats a bit too harsh
Dang bro that's low. You might as well just call his mother a w*0re.

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
I always get asked, hows it ride??? I reply "like a jeep!"
If I wanted a nice riding vehicle I would've gotten a Lexus, I love my Jeep, ride and all!! And I'm having a blast off roading even though the owner of the dealership where I bought it from saw it in its pristine condition and said, oh, you can't go off roading, it is too beautiful to get dirty! Well, guess what, its been baptized by mud and looks awesome dirty!
Sponsored